Anyone know why a pro would mute his/her account?

[Deleted User]Snuggler21685 (deleted user)

I was messaging a pro and all of a sudden wasn’t getting any messages back. Then I noticed she was muted. Does this mean she doesn’t want to cuddle anymore? I hate the ghosting when I have been nothing but courteous. I get some people are jerks and leave gross messages but I am not that way. I have the Karma to prove it!

Comments

• I know for myself (as a pro) I sometimes mute or deactivate my account depending on how busy I am. You sound considerate and polite so I am sure it is nothing personal towards you. 😃

• [Deleted User]Snuggler21685 (deleted user)

Thanks for the feedback! I wish you lived nearby. It’s really considerate of you to offer a free hour when people need to pony up for a hotel room. I haven’t had that experience.

• Thank you so much! It’s a popular discount that people seem to really appreciate.

• edited March 2020

Many mute when they go on vacation or out of town. Others mute it like moonrising said because they are busy. Point is, they are not muting a specific person, so it really isn’t personal.

• [Deleted User]Snuggler21685 (deleted user)

I don’t take it personally. I’m just worried that pros are throwing the baby out with the bath water. Like why can’t they just report the creepos and move on to people like me whose intentions are to play by the rules.

• I don’t think it necessarily has to do with “creepos.” I think it is a way for them to take a break for whatever reason. Mute allows them to do so without someone thinking they are ignoring their messages.

• What @FunCartel said is true. Muting doesnt equal too many creeps, though sometimes that may be the case. But there are many reasons why that have nothing to do with you or anything personal. Also could be to avoid being accused of ignoring messages.

• She’s scared of the virus

• @cuddlerforu24 Cyrus the Virus was no one to tangle with, that is fo sure.