💻 Virtual Cuddle Session! 📞

With the increased global fears of the uncertainty surrounding this new pandemic, so has the need for virtual cuddle sessions.
But what is a virtual cuddle session?! A virtual cuddle session can be done over the phone or through video calls, and it creates the same relaxation, safety, and emotional intimacy that you would normally get through a traditional cuddle session. While physical touch might be out of the picture, a virtual cuddle session gives you the space to feel seen, heard, and understood with the same level of unconditional support and care.

Benefits of Virtual Cuddling:
-The most sanitary way to deeply connect known to humankind!
-Can be done anywhere in the world
-Creates a space for you to let your voice be heard in an open and accepting way
-Focuses on you mental and emotional well being
-Guided meditation is offered to fully get you into a space of pure bliss
-Relaxation in the comfort of your own home/space
-Release anxiety and stress
-Provides a unique way to help you be the creator of your own healing and relaxation

If you're interested in booking our virtual cuddle together or want to learn more about what our time will be like, please send me a message! I'm looking forward to talking with you :)

Comments

• edited March 2020

In the forums I have seen people be confused as to what a Virtual "Cuddle" Session is. How could you cuddle without actually touching each other? And while that is a valid point, it might help to think of these online sessions as a Virtual Comfort Session or even a Virtual Relaxation Session. While obviously physical touching isn't involved, it provides the space for you to feel seen, heard, and understood and explore different techniques that allow for pure bliss and relaxation which is even more needed during this time of social distancing and isolating.

We are all in this together! You are supported and safe, we got this!

• Sending so much positivity and love to all of you during this time!

I know it can all seem unbearable and daunting. Just know that you are so supported in more ways than one, and that we will get through this together.

<3

• Aloha to you!

How are you holding up? What has been the most challenging for you? What has been the biggest change for you? What has been the most eye opening for you? And what has been the best part of this for you? Let me know!

I know this time is challenging, my inbox is always open.

Hugs! :smile: <3

• Aloha!

A reminder that I am now accepting new requests for virtual sessions! I hope the situation in this world changes soon, and in the meantime, there are alternative ways to ease your mind and welcome in some relaxation and comfort!

Send me a message now to set up out time together! <3