Getting addicted to cuddling?

edited March 2020 in General

I'm a newbie to professional cuddling. I had my first session on last weekend and it was great. I really liked it. I'm planning to schedule a session this Saturday. Am I in the path of getting addicted to it?

Comments

• Addicted no ... I don't think 2 cuddling appointments makes you an addict especially if you're brand new to everything it's all still very exciting for you for sure. But if moving forward you still feel the need for cuddles on a such a frequent basis may I suggest putting the time & effort into finding a fellow enthusiast or enthusiasts who share your same need and desire for frequent physical attention. Much easier on the pockets , but then again Im not in your bank account or wallet so money may be no object to you .. Who knows ! If that's the case more power to you. Also connecting with an enthusiast with your same needs will also give you both the ability to discover why you both need the frequency.

• I find it to be very addicting

• edited March 2020

Thank you @hugonehugall , what you said makes sense. The reason I thought it's addictive is that I couldn't take the thought of cuddling out of my mind since my first session. Maybe I'm overthinking it.

• Just be careful that soft cuddling does not lead to harder cuddling. If you become dependent on hard cuddling, don't try to stop 'cold turkey', you'll have to wean yourself off it gradually and it could take years. I've been cuddle free for around 10 years now, so it can be done.

• @Vin9, that the oxytocin the feel-good cuddling hormone located in your brain working. It lasts on average about a week. Embrace it and enjoy it!

• @Vin9
    You were born addicted to it.

• @geoff1000 Ha ha, true that!

• Only if you start in on a pattern of cuddling that screws up your life. However, healthy addictions can make your life better.