cancellation of session

i canceled my cuddle seesion today but did not observe the 12 hour rule, so CC says i have to pay the cuddler half of the cuddle session.
i canceled because of the health climate today and thought it best to cancel not only for my own safety but for the safety of the cuddle partner...
i hope CC will reconsider their decision to penalize me monetarily...

personally, i think this site and similar sites should close down for the time being while this health issue is so prevalent...
what do you think ?

Comments

• No the site should not be shut down . We are all adults capable of making our own decisions . I am sure if you contacted @mark he would address your concern re the cancellation fee

• I don't think the site should close, but I do think the responsible thing to do would be for the site to include a prominent notice on all pages advising people to take precautions and referring them to information about social distancing and their local rules.

• @SimilarGamma Now that is a great and sensible suggestion.

• @tennisace1 You do not owe a cancelation fee as long as you canceled 12 hours before the session. Although your concerns are valid, I wonder if you could have canceled sooner so the pro would have enough notice.

• @tennisace1 I don't think there's any need to shut the site down. Plenty of information is available now for us as adults to make our own decisions about whether or not we want to cuddle while this crisis is ongoing. I.E. as an adult the website is not responsible for your decisions. Also some people have expressed an interest in virtual cuddles ( not my thing ) so things would still need to be up and running for people to schedule those.
    As far as the 12 hour cancellation policy I do have mixed feelings on that sometimes. I understand why it's in place to help pros guard against people who flake or ghost last minute but also stuff happens such as work runs late , babysitter issues , and of course right now things change by the hour about who can go where for how long.

• There's no reason to shut the site down