in need of cuddle generosity - Nashville

I have to think that there are at least a few people out here in my situation.

Cancellations and city restrictions have wrecked my industry and taken me from being just about to embark on a lucrative, busy spring season to being days away from not knowing where meals will come from.

This thread is to call attention to myself and others - those that feel a need for some cuddling but have been financially trampled by Corona...in hopes that our cuddling community may respond with a directed and effective sensitivity and relief. Perhaps pros will offer posters here a break, and perhaps enthusiasts will know where to find cuddlers in some real need.

Perhaps a similar thread in other major cities...copy the title and change the city. Let's reach out to those whose hearts we can understand, and shine some open armed support into the hearts of those whose days may be suddenly full of anxiety, pressure, worry, struggle and hardship.

So, I am bnateddybear. Times are exceedingly tough, and I could use some cuddling made affordable by simple gratitude.

Any one else in my area that would say, "Me, too?" Let's help pull each other through this and remember those who may be in unfortunate situations.

Thanks for reading,

TeddyBear