HOW TO POST A PROFILE PICTURE????

[Deleted User]ImajenMoon (deleted user)

I've tried everything I can think of (being somewhat of a Ptechnological Pterodactyl!) to get a picture on here!!!
Will someone PLEASE tell me how this thing works???? I prefer to interact with people who have graciously allowed me a view of them...I'd like to return the favor!
Thanks in advance!
Imajen

Comments

• edited March 2020

Step 1: (Computer) Click on your Profile Photo and select Edit Profile...
    (Mobile) Tap on the three lines to the top left, and select Edit Profile...

Step 2: Click on the "Edit Photos" Tab (OR on mobile just says "Photos")

Step 3: Click on "Choose Picture", and once you've picked one... Click "Upload Photo" (On Mobile, same buttons, just squished together more)

If you're getting an error, make sure any content blockers are turned off, and let us know what the error is, and at what step you're getting it. =)

• @Dante_S you are so super sweet! What a fantastic visual tutorial!! :)

• @sillysassy Thanks =) I'm a VERY visual person... So, photos often help me. =)

• [Deleted User]ImajenMoon (deleted user)

Dante_S~
    See? See what I'm talkin' 'bout??? ^^^ Somebody came in here and just helped me all out!!! Thank you for posting that pictorial! I finally figured out what I was doing wrong, and got myself a picture on here!!! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!! Now, I'm "offishul!"
    I, too, am VERY VISUAL, so it really mattered to me that I offer the same benefit (of seeing the person with whom I was interacting) that others had shared with me.
    Thanks for looking in!
    Imajen
    P.S., SillySassy, Hi! :)

• Photos!

Love the "Thing 1" "Thing 2" T-shirts...

When I went to Disneyland / Universal with a friend... he got Thing 1, Thing 2, Thing 3 shirts printed for the three of us...
    He also printed "F" "U" and "N" on the backs of the shirts... so when we were walking in order,... it would say FUN on the back...
    Unless one of us wandered off, then it just said "F" "U" LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE!!!! LOLOLOL!!
    We laughed ALL THAT NIGHT, along with everyone who giggled, pointing and saying, "I get that!!!" Again, thanks for looking in on my Photo Issue! As a visual person, myself, I really, really wanted to share a picture so that my fellow Cuddlers could put a face to a name!
    Thanks, Dante_S!
    Imajen

Sheenah, thank you for your help! It. is. Appreciated!! Be careful and safe in your migrations!
    Imajen

I think my computer security (which is tighter than Dick's hatband) is, once again, preventing me from posting pictures.
    I'll keep trying, though...
    Imajen

• edited August 2020

Also, it has to be 400 x 400....

@ImajenMoon

Edit: 400 x 400 minimum.

@quixotic_life ~
    Thank you! I'll try that! I've been trying to post pics of a project I'm working on, but can't seem to get them to load!
    I'd also like to update my Profile Pic, considering my main picture is of me posing as a reindeer! lol
    Imajen

P.S., I've been enjoying your posts, @quixotic_life!

• @ImajenMoon ~ Aww, thank you! And you are the cutest reindeer ever! I love that pic just adorable!