My cuddle partner was banned!!

I was on the verge of setting up an appointment with a cuddle pro and before we could finalize our meeting place, I discovered that she had just been banned! Is there any way I can still communicate with her?

Comments

• I'm sorry your session didn't pan out! When a member (pro or enthusiast) is banned, it's because they have broken the rules of Cuddle Comfort in some way and therefore are not welcome on the site. Because of that, there is no other way to contact them. I suggest finding someone else to cuddle with (after the pandemic ideally) who will meet your cuddle needs while still following the rules of the site!

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

As @inparadise said, if they were banned then they broke the rules. I believe the staff on this site to be very fair and appropriate with their rulings for things like that, so I think the question you should be asking is whether it'd even be a good idea to contact her again if you could.

Even if it's difficult to find someone to cuddle where you are or you were getting on particularly well with them in messages, it's still for the best to move on and try to find someone else.

• Yes, you can still communicate with the banned. I learned several ways over the years from Miss Cleo before she died, and through psychic cuddling and the energy it produces you can make an appointment. For details, call me at 1-800-4BA-NNED. Only $2.99 per minute.

• I don't believe in reincarnation ; which is odd, because in my previous life, I did.

• That’s too bad, probably a great lady. But, as in all relationships, the one thing that helps most is to find a replacement (they’re lots of them) and get back on that horse. Nothing like a thoroughly relaxing session to make you forget your woes. Good luck, brother.

• On a practical note, it might have been a lucky escape.

• Hypothetically...

Let’s say I am seeing a cuddler on the regular. (Hasn’t happened yet, but I can hope. Right?) Then let’s say s/he gets banned for something that had nothing to do with me.

Am I in violation if I continue to book cuddles with him/her once s/he is no longer active on the site? I can see why the site would not want that. Can I report my sessions myself... and continue to pay the site its commission?

Or what?

• @HoldenCaulfield That's what I was thinking.

• @HoldenCaulfield
    I hope not.
    The pros aren't charging me for the emotional support they provide on this forum, but if I paid 15% of its value to the site, I'd be bankrupt. 😀

• @HoldenCaulfield That would be a question for @Mark

• If they ban a pro over something it is the site’s loss too. They can’t control what you do in private life away from the site. This is not that hard to figure out. I have one lady who deactivated her account quite awhile back that I see when I am in Phoenix. That is business that is not a part of the site that I pursued because I liked her and she texted me to say she was limiting the number of clients she saw because she had a new job with more hours and her mother is ill. I still book people from here, but I still see her.

• @FunCartel "They can’t control what you do in private life away from the site"... Precisely.

• edited March 2020

"Am I in violation if I continue to book cuddles with him/her once s/he is no longer active on the site?"

You would be fine as the Pro would no longer be considered part of this website.

"Can I report my sessions myself... and continue to pay the site its commission?"

Neither is applicable.

• @HoldenCaulfield
    Charitable donations are a great way to avoid the guilt of feeling that one should have paid for something.

• @geoff1000 That's a bit overboard. Why should he feel compelled to do that?

• Sweet Charity, eh Geoff?

• @ARCuddlist
    He offered to pay, hypothetically, but the site doesn't want his money. No compulsion.