How good can you read another's energy?

I can read someone's inner energy like a guru.... And so this will always guide me into either clicking instantly or excusing myself out of an interaction. Can anyone relate?

Comments

• edited March 2020

Seriously? I mean that sarcastically of course

• [Deleted User]ImajenMoon (deleted user)

No, not really, but have gotten better at reading social cues and picking up on narc tendencies in people. My man can---unless I'm around. Then, he thinks everybody "wants" me! lol We'll just let him keep believing that, we will!

That said, I'd bet that has a lot of great applications in both your business and personal arenas!
    Imajen
    P.M.V.F.C.

• I have literally no idea, at all. For me, people are an endless source of utter confusion.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)
    edited March 2020

Considering OP's been banned, apparently they couldn't read the energy of the rules very well.

Also as I don't personally believe in the whole "energy" thing in that context it actually just sounds like they're a very dismissive and judgemental person if they make snap decisions about people like that. First impressions are important but can often not represent the person or people involved very well.

• Kinda hard to even take someone seriously with a post like that

• @pmvines Digging the pink hoodie. Is it a Breast Cancer hoodie? I ask because I know they give out pink hoodies.

• @FunCartel Nah dont think so just something I picked up from Target, or as fancy folks call it, Tar-jay
    Thanks though I appreciate it! Real men where whatever the F---they want

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)
    edited April 2020

You can never with a total degree of accuracy read another's energy. It's all subjective.

You can however with some degree of understanding and focused observation feel and sense another's energy. And you can get pretty good at it with practice.

Reading another's energy is also about communication. When you communicate with intention and purpose you automatically and organically create a natural feedback loop that allows you access to another's energy. To access and hopefully understand how it works. With constant feedback you build that muscle and confidence in reading and appreciating another's energy.