Skyping cheap!!

The site has allowed professionals to lower our price for skype sessions. I’ve lowered the price to $10 for a half hour or $15 for an hour!! Hopefully this makes it a little easier for you to reach out and connect during this lonely pandemic.

Comments

• 💜💜💜

• is this about virtual cuddling, because i have so many questions about it! i have gotten a few requests but have zero experience and wouldn’t want to leave anyone dissatisfied! although my energy flows quite naturally, and would over video chat too... i would have no idea where to start! very unfamiliar... would love advice!

• A Skype session is whatever makes you comfortable! Some have the phone positioned so we’re chatting while laying down, or just simply sitting on a couch talking away. I’ve had some that like to sing with me, others play word games or board games.

• @Sheena123 some get their love for jellybeans ruined.

• @hugonehugall LOL!!! Hey, someone had to tell you! I’m just looking out for you and your health lol it’s just a little extra protein. Shake it off lol

• [Deleted User]Robert87 (deleted user)

I can understand paying for cuddling, but you really have to look at your life if you have to pay somebody to Skype with you. Sad!

• @Robert87 just because it isn’t something you would do, doesn’t mean it’s pathetic to others. If you have nothing nice to say, move on. I’ve only seen you point out negative. I know you’re just going to troll after this comment so I’ll leave it at this. Be kind.

• [Deleted User]Robert87 (deleted user)

@Sheena123 I think most people would agree that paying somebody to Skype with them and to pay somebody $50/hour to go to the movies, concerts, shopping, etc. is pathetic.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

@Robert87

There's a pretty large difference between paying someone to do some virtual cuddling over Skype in a time when meeting with other people for cuddles in person isn't such a great idea, and paying someone to be your friend for a while. Furthermore, there are a lot of people out there with lots of social anxiety and/or who are in remote or low population areas, so virtual cuddling might be their only real viable option regardless of social distancing.

You're equating two things that are different in a bunch more ways than they are alike.

Do you have the same opinion for online therapy? working remotely? so many other things are being done online right now that previously were only really done in person before. If you think people who are in situations where they feel the need to do such things are pathetic then that's on you, not them. That's your problem, not theirs.