Looking for voyeur email cuddles?

[Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)
edited April 2020 in Cuddle Requests

I'm seeking an enthusiast who likes the idea of reading about my self cuddles or doesn't mind me sharing my thoughts about various topics and subject matter without having to participate or respond. The deal is you don't need to participate unless you choose or want to. No feedback. No expectations. No response. No comment. Just reading and viewing. And if reading and viewing isn't your thing. That's okay. That's it.

Consider it a charitable gesture to another human being.

Comments

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)
    edited April 2020

@Bles You sound like a desperate reject. Is that your play? Why would anyone want to talk to a person who is an island to herself and is proud of it? Why would anyone care to interact with a person who sounds like a neurotic loser and a pathetic fool who sounds like she is already lost or about to lose her mind?

You feel like an insect repellent. Quit talking. Quit thinking. Start living. Just be. Just live.

Like your estranged spouse used to say: you are somebody no one wants to deal with. No one in their right mind wants to hear talk. If he were my employer according to him I would not have a job. Because I do not deserve to be around people.

Lol. I heard those lines for years I almost believed it.

Now I adamantly choose me. I choose to stand on my own. I choose to stand alone. No one will ever get the privilege of telling me that ever again. Ever.

Because I am and forever will be my own best friend.

@Bles how does email cuddling work? Is that even a thing? Or Is that something you're making up out of your jaded mind?

You sound like someone who needs help

Or who knows?

Don't we all need help sometimes? Nobody's perfect. We all get confused. We all get frustrated. We all feel outside of ourselves at different times in our lives.

We all like to think we have it all together and we don't. Or do we?

Self cuddling has been fun and relaxing. It's been meditative too.
    I've been figuring out new ways to explore cuddling. The finger tips, toe tips, shins, calves, tail bone, shoulder pads, arms, upper back and neck, the rib cages. So many amazing ways to explore the human body. Even more awesome when you can do it on yourself.

It feels great. Anyone still interested in "watching" me cuddle myself feel free to message me. If you want to give your own feedback feel free.

"Watching" is reading my vivid visceral descriptions of me cuddling myself in different positions: supine, sitting, sidelying, prone, standing. And truly having lots of fun with it. Hopefully you'll be inspired to try it yourself!

edited May 2020

Well today I felt very sore in my gluteal muscles after mowing my lawn and doing general yard work. So as I'm getting ready to retire to bed I am about to self cuddle.

I like to start my self cuddle with deep cleansing breaths. I raise my hands in an x and start lightly yet gently massaging my scalp. Working long long hours on the front lines puts a lot of tension in my head and neck. So I truly enjoy the tingling feeling I get as I nimbly work my finger tips all over my head.

Then I move to my tail bone as I rest for two more cleansing breaths. Working my crossed hands in a light finger pad stroke across my lower back and tailbone I give occasional pressure in the tension zones of my lower back and hips. I stay there for a while working my finger pads back and forth. Then pause for more cleansing breaths.

Next I lay prone in my stomach as I reach my hands behind me in an x. I work my finger tips in light edging circular strokes from my outer thighs to my hamstring. I linger in the hamstrings for a while stroking and edging while I intermittently slightly lift my legs one at a time for a stretch: flex and extend. Ouch! I feel that tightness. But I so enjoy the light massage. I repeat for two then rest.

Finally I end this muscle relaxing massaging self cuddle with one deep breath. I roll over on my side and get ready to close my eyes.

Thanks for "watching". Feel free to "like" with a comment or a view.

• Very descriptive keep loving you