How do I get people to request to cuddle with me?

I just signed up, how do I get people to request to cuddle with me?

Comments

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)
    edited April 2020

Hi, this should be in the professional cuddling section of the forums as the cuddle requests section is strictly for non pro's to request cuddles. Will report it and a member of staff should move it quickly.

It's a little difficult for me to answer as I'm not a pro, but I do have some feedback based on your profile.

1) Fill it out more, let people get to know you a bit more. People aren't going to rush to message you when they know almost nothing about who you are/what you're like from the get-go, your profile is essentially an advertisement for you and your cuddling service so showing some personality is key.

2) You might want to lower your price, at least at the start. There is considerably lower demand for male cuddlers (pro or otherwise) on this site compared to the demand for female cuddlers, and considering on top of that the fact that you're only able to provide virtual cuddles at the moment (understandable) + that you're brand new to the site, cutting your teeth with a lower price/barrier to entry and getting some clients would maybe be for the best for getting started. Just a suggestion, I know prices are a contentious subject.

3) Posting on the forums, outside of just advertising yourself, is a good way to drum up attention. Another way for people to get to know you and it builds trust, which is 100% essential.

Hopefully this info comes in handy, best of luck.

• You don't get people to request to cuddle with you . If they want to , they will send you a request to book

• Considering the low demand for male cuddlers right now, it’s going to be very difficult to have clients. Having your price at $100/hour doesn’t help. Right now, with video sessions going at $15-$20/hour with seasoned pro cuddlers, you may not get anyone at all. Good luck.

• Might I suggest going door to door? And bring your Fuller Brush set as back-up. You will likely have more success with that.