Why

Why are there cuddlers who show up when you are searching that haven't been on here in months and years. I mean seriously if they're not going to respond to people why should we have to look at their profiles just to find out they're not available

Comments

• Why?

Because!

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

You can specify in the search to only show cuddlers who have been online less than a year/month/week ago or who have been on today via a dropdown menu on the lefthand side.

• edited April 2020

My theory is that it's so the owners can advertise the site as having x number of members. And the higher x is, the better it sounds.

• Think about how many dormant accounts you have.

You create an account at the time because you have a particular need. But then your circumstances change.

I don't think it's anything more than that.

@huggablejim I do exactly what Zundar suggested. Change your search filters to show only people who've been online in the last month, and at least you're increasing the chance of messaging people who are still active.

• Some dormant accounts might be resurrected by the right contact ; and if I ask the woman behind me in a supermarket queue if she would like to cuddle, she might also say yes.

• edited April 2020

I have seen a lot of accounts come back after long hiatus I've also messaged and actually had a few responses. They get a message notification and are like oh ,wait , I have an account there! May also forget password and just not bother getting it reset .

• Thank you for your answers (or at least most of them) and your suggestions.

• @geoff1000 : you ask random women in the crowd if they want to cuddle?

You must like getting slapped on your face :)

Then again, you're right. She just might ;)