Maryland Cuddlers

We need to start a group!!!

Comments

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

For whom and for what?

What's the the goal here: connection or cliquing or both?

Pardon my implied cynicism please.

I'm just very curious and weary when anyone speaks of starting a group on a site that encourages interaction and diversity.

Just my 0.00 cents of thought.

• Apparently not for you!!!.... for other Marylanders WHOM like myself keep running into cuddlers who are in another state, and tired of keep using the filters, this is away we can find each other FASTER!!!

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

The reply @Bles gave might have come across as a little presumptive (though as she said, pardon her implied cynicism), but seems a little bit unfair to be so dismissive in return.

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)
    edited May 2020

@GODHANDS I'm also in that category of those " other Marylanders" who cuddle people from other states. The majority of the people I have cuddled and currently interact with virtually on and off this site live out of state. Some of my closest CC connections live at least 2-3 states and a couple of continents away.

Note I said " connections".

Many of them due to the current circumstances I may never physically meet to cuddle. But I have an amazing and enriching emotional and intellectual cuddle connection with virtually.

It's all a matter of mindset and approach.

I asked the questions in my earlier post in a cynical way but with the sincere intention to understand what your vision was. You explained the context of why you made that request in your follow up post. I understand even as I view your reasoning a bit differently.

Best of luck to you!