What do you define as A+ service from your PC

Having the natural ability to be as caring sweet gentle and considerate in all aspects I want to know the opinions of others and ideas on what they expect from a PC?

Comments

• I strive to give A* service

My incall clients can vouch for: bottled water, if they are coming from work a clean towel linen and handmade soap and lotion if they need to clean and change to their sweats and tee for cuddling, I have pillow options, I have temperature options, music playlist options, and they can pick before hand which essential oils go in the diffuser.

None of these things cost much of anything but they show the customer I am thankful and I go the extra mile.

• If I could find another professional who is naturally and completely nonjudgmental, authentic, and focused on the clients' needs, I would be happy. That's all I want. Everyone is different, but I don't like any of the fancy stuff, anything that makes it feel clinical, routine, etc. That perfect balance of professional and friendly. It's REALLY hard to find.

• @ubergigglefritz I feel you sister. I know some cuddlers go for the profile that says “cuddling releases oxytocin and blah blah blah.” But then they go straight to talking about prices. There is nothing there that says they want to make a connection.
    I’m honestly surprised that when I added one thing to my profile saying “if money is a constraint, let’s chat and find out what makes it easier for you”, I didn’t get a bunch of people lined up wanting to take advantage. I got a line up of people booking because I genuinely care more about giving the cuddles as opposed to money money money.

• "I didn’t get a bunch of people lined up wanting to take advantage. I got a line up of people booking because I genuinely care more about giving the cuddles as opposed to money money money."

Exactly. 😊

• I am ready to cuddle in newark area

• @cuddlesusie if you mean you’re ready to professionally cuddle, you will have to apply to be one before you can charge

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

They've now been banned, so guess they weren't ready.