Scammers - local, and national ones like Magical Katrina

2»

Comments

• @geoff1000 Well ole Jack may not be the most infamous but he bloody well is the most romanticized. Al least on this side of the pond.

250 is a heck of a stab at number 1.

The fact that people who want to kill will do so with or without the availability of guns is a big argument against gun control here.

• The pushy way she was towards money, getting irritable and taking little sideswipes at me when I asked for clarification, and then not knowing certain things on her Patreon and ridiculing me for mentioning it, not knowing what "patronizing" meant... a lot of it sounded like the previous scammer that I knew was a scammer.

If that's her, she's either so jaded with a-holes in LA (she jumped to a lot of conclusions), or was on drugs, or needs anger therapy, or was a bad helper or a scammer that took over site... I can't tell.

It was a bad experience. I basically told her to f-off. She was already on some tirade of paragraph put-downs like I was stupid for just not wanting to buy her shat, as if berating someone makes them want to give you money. If that's not the buffy you know, then it wasn't her. I have a really bad impression of her. Just made me feel like she was over the hill, had jumped the shark, put money over people like she was owed for whatever hurt she felt from her career... that's not what I'm here for. It wasn't professional, it wasn't even amateur. I'm glad she's banned, whoever that was.

• Again . Sorry for bad experience. It happens. Continuing to keep on about it won't change anything and the other person is not around to be able to defend themselves

• [Deleted User]LucidDreams84 (deleted user)

Move on. Don’t get so upset. This will probably happen again, now you know better.

• @dejablue
    People want to live up to their expectations of themselves.

Someone seems to be in need of help, so we try to help ; the parable of the Good Samaritain was drilled into many of us from an early age, and we are very badly affected by the guilt that we might have ignored someone in genuine need, so err on the side of generosity.

Then we get scammed, and are much less trusting.

The news is full of stories of people being scammed, and of "bystander apathy" where no-one helped. The danger to society of those who betray the trust of others, isn't just to those who are betrayed ; but to those who suffer from the side-effect, of others being less trusting.

For instance. This site has many female members who have suffered from men who have pushed boundaries, and many decent men who struggle to make a connection with them because of that.

Stores sometimes spend more on security, than they lose by shop-lifting.

• edited May 2020

@davebutton BuffyVampire is Katrina. Same person

• This Magical Katrina in youtube video is the same girl who was BuffySwan. I remember the pics enough that I can pick her out of a lineup. She had agreed to meet me at one place. When I got there she sent me the address of another place. Eventually when I got to the second place, she just blocked me. I reached out to CC but it was of no help. Eventually she got booted off CC.