Netflix, Amazon Prime or Hulu for cuddling?

[Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
Which one do you prefer to watch when you cuddle?

Comments

• I pick audible. 
  • [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    Netflix
  • Definitely Netflix although HBO Max is making a comeback

• the only thing we have is netflix and crunchyroll xD so not very many options to choose from. But they all have decent choices generally

• Anything with penguins on mute then Hammock from Spotify.

All this necromancy is making me feel pretty good about my forum addiction. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• All this necromancy is making me feel pretty good about my forum addiction. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Same

• edited November 2023

Neither. I still watch dvds, I am stubborn as I refuse to join the majority in the updated technology age. I have a "house phone" (it's not a rotary phone, boy don't let me find one, it'll drive my son nuts ๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿ˜„) and a big screen BOX television too.๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, I'm a dinosaur (not a 'cool kid') and I'm not ashamed of it .๐Ÿ˜„

• Iโ€™ve yet to do either while cuddling but if I had to pick two, Iโ€™d go with Netflix or Max. Cuddles during a series binge watch sounds great too ๐Ÿค— I have a ps5 and sometimes thatโ€™s also great to use during a cuddle session.

• @stormydaycuddle I missed the necromancy reference.
    I personally prefer music, either Spotify or Amazon Music, although I've had good cuddle sessions while watching Netflix, it's hard for me to decide on a show or movie on the spur of the moment.

• @MarkBPhx someone was bringing threads from 2016 back from the dead. This is one of them.

• CrunchyRoll, YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, Peacock (as its recent merger is beefing up the streaming profile) Netflix & Hulu as it varies what is requested.
    Comedies Sports and racing are great to roll out during a session.
    Huluโ€™s (1/3 recent Disney buyout and now Blackstone is buying Disney/Hulu)
    Mando aka โ€œThis Is The Wayโ€ is getting harder to know which streaming service Iโ€™ll need to purchase for one series. ๐Ÿ˜
    Santa is going to have to cut some stream service fat and itโ€™s getting tricky with all the mergers and buyouts where the series we all fall in love with are going to be accessible.
    Navigating the stream services in 2024 is going to take a new algorithm AI explanation as the ownerships diversified and monopolized at the same time updating their policies and fees.

• Hi @MarkBPhx that someone referenced was me. I responded to some threads from 2016 which some started complaining over as irrelevant and whatever. Apparently not so irrelevant since many found them interesting too and responded to them as I did.

Anyway, enjoy the ro mancy. ๐ŸŒบ