Charlotte Female Cuddlers

Hello everyone,

I searched for this specific topic and found no threads, so I'm creating a new one to ask if I'm doing something wrong.

I've registered on this site as a client beginning of this year and I must have reached out to quite a few female cuddlers in the area and none seem to respond to my booking request. I have filled out every single detail in my profile except the profile picture. I'm just not too comfortable posting my picture but I would be happy to send it to any cuddler privately who is willing to book a session with me.

Can someone please shed some light for me as I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong here? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

Comments

• Have you checked first to see if they have recently been online , and if they are cuddling since many aren't at the moment ? And you say you have sent booking requests but are you sure they are all pros that you are trying to book with ?

• I only see 1 or 2 pros in the area. and yes, i realized about last online thing very recently. I understand about the current pandemic situation, no one would be willing to cuddle. I've sent requests to about 4 or 5 cuddlers who just signed up on this site and some of them don't have their picture and i'm fine with that. But when I don't get any response from any of them, i'm a bit disappointed.

• is it because i'm asian?

• You said there are only one or two pros in your area . Are you trying to send booking requests to non pros ? You don't send a non pro a booking request. You have to build some kind of rapport and then if they feel comfortable with the idea of cuddling with you then you make plans . It's not just as simple as sending an online stranger an invite to cuddle with you

• got it. It makes sense. I will try to approach as you mentioned. Thank you for the advise.

• No worries good luck . Yeah if you message a non pro right out the gate asking them to cuddle they may be a bit scared off or feel like a piece of meat

• You are experiencing what a lot of folks do on here . No it's not because you are Asian