Pro cuddler ignored my message...

[Deleted User]MacaronCuddles (deleted user)
edited June 2020 in Professional Cuddling

I sent a professional and friendly message to her expressing interest. She visited my profile and didn’t respond. It has been well over 10 hours. She has been active recently and still hasn’t responded. If the cuddle does not happen it’s okay with me. My question here is, aren’t pro cuddlers suppose to cuddle with everyone? Or can they be picky like non pros. This cuddler is new. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Comments

• It is always going to be at their discretion. They are people. They have rights to cuddle you or not . They are not owned by the site . They cannot discriminate. However not massaging someone within the amount of time that they would like to be messaged by doesn't qualify as discrimination.

• edited June 2020

And @MacaronCuddles , it really is ironic that you ask this considering that you have sent people on here messages telling them they are fat , they are ugly , they are single parents and therefore not much of a catch, and other really negative , not necessary comments .

• [Deleted User]MacaronCuddles (deleted user)

I didn’t call anybody fat. I just said to that person that I am not attracted to them and yes I said that I don’t find them to be a catch. I did not however use the f word. Your response is not related to the post and question that I’m asking. You’re just distracting from it.

• edited June 2020

Oh ok so then you message them out of the blue and unsolicited to tell them they are a synonym for fat but not the actual F word. My bad . Btw I wouldn't say these things if I hadn't seen the actual messages. I don't like the mud slinging on public forum thing but your behavior classifies as bullying and I don't like bullies. And then you start a thread to complain that someone didn't message you back in a timely manner..

• pmvines, you didnt need to go there. You could have private messaged him this personal message if you wanted to confront him about the message you saw. Why did you feel the need to broadcast it publicly? It had nothing to do with his post. Not very cool on your part imo.

• edited June 2020

@dharma1257 you are right and ordinarily I would not do that. However my thought is that if you are going to out of the blue message women about their appearnce , being single parents, not being a "catch " , about their weigbt etc when they haven't even messaged you or anything and then start a public thread complaining about how someone won't message you about a cuddle session in a timely manner ? Sorry but I call BS on that

• Okay, but the fact stands none of us knows what he wrote to others and know the whole situation. He wrote a OP and thats what you should have stuck to, answering that. If you wanted to confront him about the messages, you should have wrote him privately. These are two different areas.

I appreciate your honesty and sharing though why you did it, but i still disagree.

btw, i know certain things about a few people on here, and can see when they are being less than honest or hypocritical, but i am not going to call them out on it publicly for all to read. If i would say anything, it would be in private or just keep it to myself. That is the most integrous thing to do i feel.

• edited June 2020

@dharma1257 I hear your point and don't exactly disagree with you . However I can't address it privately when I am blocked. I am not one for airing laundry and find it childish when I see threads complain about specific people . My reason for sticking to my guns on this one is because I don't have pity for a bully, and insulting and belittling women here then wanting sympathy for someone ignoring them is something I feel a need to call out, particularly when the person insinuates discrimination. . It does feel beneath me to do so but I feel compelled to stand up for the people he has done this to

• I guess it’s kind of a warning to others about his behaviour As well. It’s mean but I’m glad to know someone has some morals they need to work on and I can avoid them. I’m kind of chunky so I don’t want to get belittled lol

• Okay, pmvines, dropping it now, we both had our say. Thanks again for your honesty and your reasoning.

Dont worry Sheena, i would hope no one belittles you in any way and if they do, it is on them, not you.

• @dharma1257 appreciate you too