Dissociating

Going through some things right now and I don't know where else to vent. My roommates are asleep and at work. I'm dissociating really badly, feeling really low and alone. It's times like this that I wish I could just get a long comforting hug from someone. I just want someone to put their fingers through my hair and to just talk to me about the good things in this world.
(Not trying to spam the forums, just realized this post would probably be a better fit for "general" rather than "cuddle requests")

Comments

• I’m sorry you’re going through a rough patch. These are definitely difficult times but there will always be someone that cares so focus on everything that’s positive in your life! It helps when you need that push to keep going.

Anytime you want to message me here in the site to have someone to chat with, I’m here. And there are so many others that are awesome at lifting people up!!

• I like your cat pictures :)

• @JasonCuddles
    This is actually a site for sharing cute animal photos, cuddling is just a sub-group. . . at least at the moment.

• I have DPDR so I totally get the struggle. It sucks. Welcome to write to me any time if that may be helpful :)

• [Deleted User]DeadGirlWalking (deleted user)

@izkanti what is DPDR?

• @Sheena123 I'm still feeling pretty off but I didn't expect anyone to actually respond to my post so I really do appreciate the supportive replies from everyone. I've been feeling this way for a few days now and I'm pretty sure I know what triggered it. I'm just trying to hang in there until I start feeling some sense of normalcy again.
    @izkanti I'm sorry that you struggle with DPDR, I usually only dissociate every once in a while; so I can't imagine having this feeling constantly. Thank you so much for reaching out.
    @JasonCuddles I'm glad you enjoyed the kitty cat pics. The black and white kitty's name was Emma and the orange and white kitty's name was Patches. They both crossed the rainbow bridge but they lived long happy cat lives ^.^

• Please see this video. I’m suffering the same and this gave me insight to what is happening to me and what I’m doing to to contribute to the problem.

• [Deleted User]eolive (deleted user)

Hi, I’m sorry you are going through a hard time...Like another cuddler said, I’m also here if you’d like to chit chat. These are hard times for many and even though I’m not sure how I can help, I’m always available to listen.