The Sweetest Cuddles

You know what i'm talking about! That cuddle buddy that you just can't stop thinking about! Every time you confirm a new booking, you find yourself hoping that who you're cuddling with makes you feel just as relaxed as your favorites do. Hoping that they'll do or say that one thing that makes you feel at ease. Maybe it's a few things. Maybe its just the way they smell, laugh or communicate to you through their slight body movements or breathing. Maybe its the way they make you feel seen or understood; appreciated or loved. Either way, you know you'll be booking them again and again.
In this discussion, I invite you to share some of those things that make cuddling with your favorite cuddler so very special.

Please ask their permission before you post their screenname.

1. What do you notice first?9 votes
    1. How they look.
      33.33%
    2. How they smell.
      33.33%
    3. How they sound.
      11.11%
    4. How they feel.
      22.22%

Comments

• I couldn’t pick any of those options. Some of those are important like smell. Obviously they need to be clean lol but I think the main thing I notice is if they are easy to connect with. Is there an awkward feeling? Do I have to walk on eggshells with them to avoid offending them in some way? Are they going to respect me? Are they hoping for something more?

While a couple of those things matter to everyone else, I don’t care how they look or how they sound. I connect with anyone who is respectful and clean. Respect is at the top for me.

• The way they look really doesn't bother me, but smell... I've had good and bad, so that is definitely top of the list!

Also I completely agree with Sheena re respect.

• As long as they enjoy the session and are respectful of my boundaries, I love to see them again. My favorite clients are either people I 100% never have to worry about their intentions with or are people also interested in (and responsive to) the coaching dynamic as well. I would say most of my clients don't need any of coaching (or don't think they do, HA), but it's just a piece I really enjoy when I can break it out. How they look, smell, sound, or feel (I'm sure you meant it a different way, but I reacted negatively to the phrase "how they feel" lol) have zero effect on my interest or excitement in cuddling with them again. O:-)