Cuddle soundtrack

Does anyone want to share some favorite music they like to play for their cuddle sessions?

Comments

• I don't do music when I cuddle

• @hugonehugall I’m shocked 😱 no nelly furtado for cuddling?? Lol

I have such a huge range of music I play during sessions. It goes from yoga music to a playlist I have of soft contemporary music to a sound machine that plays nature noises. It’s whatever the cuddler feels more comfortable with. ☺️

• edited June 2020

Viking metal and black gaze

• @pmvines - Can you be more specific?
    band names, artists, etc. some of us are trying to build cuddle playlists here ~ πŸ˜‰ lol

@taz221978 - I'm personally into indie and folktronica and could listen to Justin Vernon/Bon Iver and the like for hours on end maintaining a fairly contented jello state...
    For actual cuddle time though? TBD..... Probably some sort of synth-heavy, deep house, ambient electronica, or atmospheric downtempo trance something-or-other. IDK ~ There are so many names for the type of music I'm thinking of, but basically I like a lot of the stuff that Harrison Divecha puts in his mix compilations on YouTube if that helps (no real specifics to offer though since it's all a lot of "relatively unpopular, 'underground' or unknown" artists/tracks).

Honestly though...
    πŸŽΆπŸ”ŠπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ as long as it feels like ->πŸ’†β€β™€οΈ then 😊

• I find soft, relaxing music such as chill classical or new age/meditation music tends to work well. Sometimes I put on a relaxing indie folk playlist if people are into that as well. I generally try to avoid music and songs with romantic or sexual vibes though.

• @TouchSanctuary I do that too lol
    If it’s a super sexual or romantic song, there is always the possibility that certain feelings would arise. You want this moment to be special for them, but not something that will give them the wrong idea. I have an awesome cuddler in Florida who gave me a sound machine exactly like the one he has that we use for sessions, so I’ll be using that while playing a light playlist of relaxation ☺️

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)
    edited August 2020

Not really listened to music much during cuddles before, but in I reckon Cosmo Sheldrake is near perfect for it. He has a lot of strange songs that are a mix of calming and energetic, but usually very thoughtful. And a lot based on bird calls. Here are a couple:

• edited August 2020

@Zundar I don't think I could cuddle with these but they just made my "Playing With Art Supplies" playlist!!!

Editing to add: Spotify has Cosmo Sheldrake and auto populated a playlist with all kids of fun stuff I probably never would have heard of otherwise!
    I'm so glad you shared this!!!
    @Zundar ~ This is great! πŸŽ›πŸŽΆπŸ¦πŸŽšπŸ’“πŸŽ§πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ¨πŸŽ¨ ~ 😁

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

You're welcome, happy you've found some new stuff to listen to =) @quixotic_life

• I'd preferably say movie soundtracks actually, and I know I'm not a professional cuddler I just read everything in the forums. or so many amazing soundtracks or instrumentals of musicals.