We need more Dallas female pro cuddlers.

We need to advertise everywhere we can. We need to bring them in droves. These are desperate times that call for desperate measures. We have many Dallas men that need some cuddling. Maybe bring them in from over- seas. Bring them from other planets. Other galaxies. Perhaps people from other planets will be immune and can cuddle freely! We won’t discriminate! Times are grim and the pickings are slim!

Comments

• edited July 2020

Maybe a certain pandemic Is the reason there are less cuddlers ? Given the spike of cases in Texas perhaps less cuddling i with internet strangers s for the best?

• edited July 2020

Pm vine, there has been a spike in Texas but overall it has fared very well. The other two largest states by population are New York and California. California has had about 3 times as many covid deaths, New York 14 times. Texas also hasn’t had the draconian lockdowns of the other two states, so I’d say they are doing very well.

• Wow. Wish I could help :) not a pro but sure need lots of cuddles myself. Being in a small area. There arent many fir me either

• [Deleted User]redcharm (deleted user)

:) hahaha here I am! Lol

• @ rebelflame. It's a tough life, we need to do what we can to survive without regular cuddles. Tonight, I will be praying to the cuddle gods and asking for relief.

• edited July 2020

I just did a search and it looks like there are quite a lot of female pros in Dallas. I'm presuming you mean Dallas, Texas and not Dallas, Alabama or Iowa.

• @UKGuy
    Or Dallas the soap opera, I watched a few episodes and didn't see any pro cuddlers at all.

• @nicolejames aren’t you near Dallas?

• @UKGuy not a lot that are active. If you mean ones that haven't checked in for months, then yeah there's a lot...

• @blueocean2020
    I guess a lot of pros have logged off for a few months.

• Yeah. It’s okay. Damn this pandemic.

• I'm sure things'll pick up once it's safe again.

Dallas is a pretty big hub for pro cuddlers actually :)

• New York would like you to pay professional cuddlers the kind of hazard pay you would give your mother if she were hugging people to pay her rent. Texas I'm looking at you.

• There are a few folks I know who are still cuddling. Personally I’ve taken a break since the whole thing started. I guess folks who have kids and extended families are probably exercising a lot more caution and rightly so.

• Can I not delete this post? :'(

• It's supposed to be a humorous post. No need to take it too seriously.