Rogue Valley, Oregon cuddles?

I don't have Corona virus and need someone to cuddle where y'all at? :)

Comments

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Realistically you could be an asymptomatic carrier, unless you've been quarantined for a couple weeks and know for sure that the person you're going to be cuddling has done the same there's no way to be sure.

• Is this a dying career field now because of it?

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Oh, I didn't realise you were a professional. This isn't the correct part of the forums for this sort of post, it should be in the professional cuddle request section rather than the regular one.

Cuddling on here is largely on hold at the moment due to covid, and it saddens me that when it's suggested you maybe shouldn't cuddle at the moment unless you know for sure you don't have it that the first place you went was to whether you can keep your career on here going rather than anything about the safety of others.

This career field isn't dying it's more like it's paused, long distance cuddling via things like Skype and Discord are viable for the few who want to engage in those in the meantime.

• @JakeLove you are also a male and pre covid there was not a demand for Male pros , particularly ones who only cuddle women .