Domestic and international travelers

[Deleted User]Softsupport (deleted user)

Hi! I live in Northern California. Wish there was a box to check to search for those that travel. I love my cuddle buddies that travel frequently for business. They have the best stories. Usually very experienced in platonic cuddling. Someday things will get back to normal and COVID19 will be apart of yesterday.

Their jobs monopolize their time, and social interaction happens very little unless it is work related. It is so clever to use platonic cuddling as an outlet. Cuddling just don’t feel good it has surprising healthy benefits.

Such a treat when I did have a buddy that traveled often and was not new to the cuddle community. Sometimes even if they just signed up they already cuddled a few times. Always so attentive, open, and eager to be touched and give touch. I would say these type of cuddlers are my favorite.

On that note....
Travelers that are now grounded until further notice share your stories. Love to hear the good and bad.

Comments

• @Softsupport
    I used to travel a lot for work, and would really have appreciated a site like this. Now it's all by email and video conferencing. ☹️

I think it is straightforward for potential travellers to search on a different area, to see who's about.

• [Deleted User]Softsupport (deleted user)

Travelers can search on a different area there are planning to go but I don’t know who are planning to travel out to my area. Yes every now and again someone may post something in cuddle requests but really wish there was a way to check a box in the search option.

I’m just greedy when it comes to cuddles. Love it so much I don’t think I can have (outside this website) a regular romantic relationship without. It is a nonnegotiable for me. He must or I can’t be with that person. Lol, I sort of got sidetracked and will get back on topic...

Just want to make plans with everyone that is potentially coming to my area. Then more potential cuddlers and no schedule conflicts.