IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN.... :)

[Deleted User]ImajenMoon (deleted user)

SOMEONE HAS MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE IS GOING TO CUDDLE ME TO WITHIN AN INCH OF MY LIFE.
I. CAN'T. WAIT!!!

He's given me his Travel Itinerary, allowing me to arrange things on my end. We're going to have lunch, do the whole "Meet and Greet" thing, and-------if we BOTH feel "comfortable"--- I hope he SQUEEZES AND CUDDLES ME TO WITHIN AN INCH OF MY LIFE!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!! I. CAN'T. WAIT!!!

As a Newbie, I'm going to make sure that I'm fresh, clean, and fragrant. I've got a number of questions to spark fun, interesting conversations. He seems "normal," and has encouraged me to wear whatever would be comfortable for me. I AM BLOWN AWAY THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WOULD CUDDLE ME JUST BECAUSE I'D LIKE THAT. Thank you, Mark, for this Community!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

IT'S. ABOUT. TO. GO. DOWN!!!

Strong, work-roughened hands...on my Soft Skin! A deep, masculine voice, whispering to me (hopefully, he'll also talk major Trash!)! I. Am. So. AMPED!!!!!

My Fella seems oddly RELIEVED that Someone is interested in having me run around behind him, slobbering and smothering, wanting physical connection! lol Sorry, I'm like that...

I LIKE HAIR. CHEST HAIR, LEG HAIR, ARM HAIR...ALL OF IT. Sue me. IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!

My Cuddler's Summer Travel Plans are bringing him UP NEAR ME, and he has MADE IT CLEAR THAT I'M ON HIS SCHEDULE!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I know it's ridiculous that I'm THIS AMPED ABOUT IT, but at least I'm being honest. Right?

Thank you, Mark, for making this Community of Cuddlers possible!!! I. CAN'T. WAIT!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!

No more FICTION, this is going to be FACT!!!! He's big, warm, funny, courteous, and he says he's LOOKING FORWARD TO CUDDLING ME.
Breathe....Relax...Center...Calm...

Just had to post, IN JOY, that Someone, Somewhere, is still DOWN FOR THE ULTIMATE CUDDLE SESSION!!!!!

Imajen

Comments

• Rock on with ya bad self!

• This guy is going to be very lucky, it seems! :)

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)
    edited July 2020

Congrats! and glad this post was about people successfully finding other to cuddle, rather than advertising for a wrestling match as I assumed from the title =)

• I just wish people could be a bit more enthusiastic. πŸ˜€

• @ImajenMoon
    Imagen that 😜
    Soo happy for you; your prose and beautiful spirit gives to alot of people, its time for you to receive.
    Your 10 hours from me, if you were in the 2-4 hour range we'd have cuddled already...πŸ˜†
    We've cuddled already n spirit and written fantasy.
    Your HappyBear

• Tickled to hear it! Couldn't have happened to nicer folks :-) Keep us all posted, we wanna hear that it was AWESOME!!!

• Great news, so happy for you! All the best

• πŸ₯³πŸ€—πŸ’

• [Deleted User]Softsupport (deleted user)

@ImajenMoon, that is wonderful. Hhhmmmmmm, cuddling when done right is gloriousπŸ˜†

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this made me so happy

@ImajenMoon, I absolutely love your spirit.
    All the enthusiasm, sincerity, vulnerability, joy...
    You got to keep that adorable, vibrant, childhood charisma, and it's So refreshing, and SO contagious.
    You deserve the best! Luxuriate in your cuddles and rejoice. β™₯️

• This is the wholesome content Im here for πŸ–€βœ¨πŸŒ±πŸŽΆ

• [Deleted User]ImajenMoon (deleted user)

LOL!!! Y'all got me cracking up! Thank you all for the good wishes!! I'm SURE this will result in a semi-autobiographical CUDDLE FIC post, soon!! heeheehee!!!
    A Note to Self:
    Now, I've got to sand my back,
    Shave my toes, and after that,
    Make sure that I trim my ears,
    And clear the hairs from out my nose!
    Where, oh where, are my taupe hose?
    What if he has a second thought?
    After all of the Velour I've bought!!
    It's closer, now-
    I guess we'll see...
    Crossing my fingers...
    COME CUDDLE ME!!!!
    lol
    Yes, I've gone into SEUSS-MODE, about this!!! "Calm and peaceful" have now left the building. BABBLING AND GIDDY HAVE TAKEN THEIR PLACES!!!
    Okay...Forgive me. It's my FIRST PLATONIC CUDDLE... !!!!!!!!

@geoff1000 ~ That response SLAYED me!!!! lol

Imajen

Thanks, Folks!! :)

• I hope you guys have a really nice time :)

• [Deleted User]cuddlestogive (deleted user)
    edited July 2020

It's so nice to see someone this excited about a cuddle. I know the feeling as I have a cuddle buddy that I always get a little giddy about seeing. I hope the two of you connect in a magical way and your time cuddling become euphoric. It can happen! Please let us know how it goes!

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

Please do enjoy every scent, taste, sound and touch of this fella: chest hair, arm and leg hair, trash talk and all. Make damn sure it goes down how you want it. Exactly how you want to feel it. And stay amped up and enjoy every sensation and sentiment of the experience. Enjoy it like it's the last breath you take. Because that beautiful gorgeous spirit is about to be blazing when it all goes down.

Do share that cuddle fact memoir with every visceral, creative subtle nuance and literary gift you possess. As it goes down with this cuddle your anecdote of the experience is about to firecracker up this forum. And it feels good. It feels real good to see that as a community we're all here for it. So bring it @ImagenMoon. Can't wait to read your rich vivid recount of a real cuddle spacation.

• JEALOUS!! But excited for you, lol .