Must have a picture.

[Deleted User]MsStressnomore (deleted user)

I would like for the potential cuddle clients to have pictures ok f them selves when they contact me for cuddling. Is it to much to ask?

Comments

• @MsStressnomore
    Not at all. You can have any rules you want, and ignore potential clients who don't follow them. Some don't want to give a photo, for different reasons ; you don't have to see them. Easy.

• I posted to my profile to please attach a picture if one is not readily available on their page when inquiring for a session.
    Everyone has obliged with no questions.

I understand wanting privacy and not posting pictures publicly as a client, but not offering one in a private message is suspect.

• For some people it probably is too much to ask. They certainly don't have to if they don't want to. Of course you're free to not talk to anyone you don't want to as well. /shrug

It's highly unusual for me to have a public pic up like I do. I usually don't post my pic anywhere. But in a moment I had some curiosity if it mattered or not so I put one up.

• I do not post a public pic, but will and have, freely given a pic through DM.

I value my privacy very much.

• I value privacy as well, but I would expect a cuddler not to want to see me unless I give them a picture. Just as I wouldn't hire or see a cuddler who didn't have a picture on their profile or were unwilling to send one.

I mean, cuddling with someone requires a level of trust - and if you can't trust someone enough to send a picture, then why are you trying to see them?

• For privacy , no profile pic is understandable. In message, I donot think there is a reason not to send it. Up to you if you want to schedule or not. Usually without pic I donot cuddle with any one .

• edited July 2020

• [Deleted User]cuddlestogive (deleted user)

I have to admit, I'm bad about sending a pic with first contact. I don't have on on my profile for privacy reasons. But I'm always happy to send one when asked for it. I just need to be better about sending one if I send the first message.

• @MsStressnomore that is definitely not too much to ask! I think it’s absolutely reasonable and would personally be very concerned meeting & cuddling with an internet stranger who refused to share a photo.
    Sure, people may have legitimate reasons or fear of sharing a pic - but those people will just need to find someone besides you to cuddle with.
    Have you considered adding a note to your profile that says something like, you are not interested in cuddling or conversing with anyone who will not provide you with a photo of themselves. ?
    And please don’t let anyone make you feel bad for needing to see someone’s face. it is 100% your right to require a photo, and in my opinion a smart & safe choice to make as a women looking to meet a cuddle-bud online.

Happy cuddling!
    Xo
    Sara

• @MsStressnomore no it's not too much to ask. While I don't have a public photo I have no issue sending when asked. @saramajara @Envie I actually have met with pro cuddlers that never asked for a photo in private. So it happens.

• @hugonehugall no dispute there. Cuddle pro, or not - it’s a personal decision. Just wanting to show support that it is okay to choose to require a photo.