Beware - Cuddler Reinstated After Fabricating Lies

I'm not here to out anyone or hold a grudge. I just think everyone should know that a pro cuddler fabricated false text messages, trying to get me in trouble, and has been reinstated by the site.
She inserted inappropriate, sexual texts in with my actual texts, and tried to pass it off as evidence. Although the screen shots did not match and there were no timestamps, she is again able to cuddle.

I understand that the site may not be able to prove things one way or the other, but I know what actually happened and this is just a fair warning for customers. I never met this cuddler before and we had very little correspondence. She stood me up for a cuddle then blocked me.

Fair warning, everyone. Most of my experiences here have been fantastic. But I now have full knowledge that at least 1 dishonest pro cuddler is on this site.

Comments

• There are loads of dishonest pro cuddlers on this site (along with a lot of good ones). However, I've never had one go so far as to fabricate evidence against me. If true, that's pretty egregious.

• I see that she's now banned.
    Fortunately no one else will have to experience that again. I'm glad the right thing was done, for the sake of everyone here.

I was taken aback by it, due to the utter lack of motive to do it. Crazy stuff.