Do you have a favorite CC forum?

I've been spending time reading through some of the different forums and have found some real gems!

Most recently the madness that took place in the late summer months of 2019 over in...
https://www.cuddlecomfot.com/forum/discussion/6649/three-words-at-a-time-add-your-3-to-keep-the-story-going
...had me laughing out loud at times!

There's so much to enjoy within this community and I'm wondering, out of the 2.6K currently available in the 'General' catagory, are there any forum discussions you've been happily active in, or have enjoyed reading through, that you could share?

Much appreciation to you all,
~ QL

Note: links appreciated until someone can walk me through how to do a forum search

Comments

• edited July 2020

I liked finding out how people picked their user names.

Three words "that personify your experience cuddling" was fun too.

I learned a lot from the member interviews.

Always love reading things like cuddling experiences, success stories, what makes an over the top cuddling experience, in praise of cuddling etc. about what it is like for other people here.

• edited July 2020

@respectful ~ These are great!

I really like the user name stories and the Dilbert strips you referenced! I don't know how to make the links copy properly, but I think they were on page 3.

Now I'm reading through the interviews you did ~ Amazing!

Thank you!!!

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

I've enjoyed the idea of them and the deeper insights they have given into the perspectives reflected and experiences shared. Learned a lot from necromancing through all the past forums, interviews, community tips and features. A ton.

So it's more academic interest and exploration for me. Not real enjoyment. There's always more to learn. And appreciate from an aesthetic point of view at least.

• @Bles ~ That makes sense.

For me, pursuing an "academic interest and exploration" of another's "perspectives and experiences" and developing "deeper insights" is full-on enjoyment! I have happily rabbit-holed in some of these forums to the point of shameful excess....

....it's time for break for sure, but I'll continue enjoying it all when I return.... 🤗