Weirdest, funniest experience you had cuddling?

edited July 2020 in General

I booked an airbnb, and I rented one of the room and that room is where I had a cuddle with a lady.

I then returned to this same airbnb house a week later and wanted to book the same room but it was not available so I took the other room in the same house.

So I get to meet this guy who rented the other room, but he was fairly quiet, and does not talk that much. Its like he got some issues or problem so I just leave him.

3 months later I cuddled again with this lady and she said that her boyfriend rented the same room where we cuddled last time and it was the exact same room in the photo. So I figured out why this guy does not like talking to me she probably already told him and the guy know I cuddled with her girl on the same room where he is staying so he is upset.

So I actually cuddled with a woman and then lived for a week in the same house with her boyfriend, only 1 week apart. If I booked the cuddle a week late or her boyfriend booked the room a week early all 3 of us would have ended in the same house. Weird. What are the chances.

--

what is your weirdest , funniest experience in cuddling?

Comments

• I found it weird once that I came across someone who is from the same city as I am but lives next to the city I was living at the time. It’s like we both left our hometown and still ended up living so close to each other lol

• I had a great cuddle session with a lady and found out a week later she was also a prostitute (I found out from someone that knows her personally as a “mobile massage therapist”). I am admittedly very naive about this kind of thing, but then it hit me...I was in bed with a hooker, paid her money, and STILL didn’t get laid! LOL. It’s a shame because she honestly was one of the best cuddlers I’ve been with...but I could never cuddle her again knowing that.

• @SlimJay1984
    Why could you never cuddle her again ?

I go to pubs that serve alcohol, but only have soft drinks ( costing as much or more ). Some cuddlers on here are in long-term sexual relationships.

One advantage of cuddling a "working girl" is that they aren't worried about you pushing platonic boundaries ; so you can practice keeping to them, through self-discipline. Another is that you give them a rare experience, which they might appreciate. Both can make you feel good emotionally.

• @geoff1000 I know a couple of folks in the sex industry. They like cuddling too for sure. Not everybody is one dimensional ot defined by how they make their ends

• Sometimes sexual stimulation or experience can be the OPPOSITE of what we seek in connecting with others in the process of learning what is touch to YOU, alot of the time the conclusion, besides popular belief out there, is to just feel comfortable in your skin and daily life.

What one does with others is not your relationship to define. By doing so, you're minimizing both the present experience and the individuals at hand.

It's okay to note it, please, I always encourage observations of others, but try not to judge people we may barely have met due to hearsay or lifestyle, many times BOTH parties miss out on the true lesson of cuddling....

Which is.

To live and let live.

That is the closest connection you can form with anyone, is letting that person, be themselves as long as they are respecting your boundaries.

💜💜💜

• As for me.

I've cuddled in the desert.
    I've cuddled by the ocean.
    I've cuddled on a plane.
    On a train.
    On a ship.
    Go-karts I don't suggest 😛

On a picnic blanket in the middle of a spring storm.

In the woods, in your city, in this wide world.

With my feet in sands I've only felt once in my life.

In the backyard hammock is nice if you can balance while cuddling.

On a trampoline, you can make a starry night fort if you plan right.

Movies are traditional and fun. The bigger the couch, the better for cuddles. Outdoor movie projectors ARE worth the investment

Over a home cooked meal, my place or yours. Dessert is always encouraged over good laughs and pleasant silence

Waterbeds are slippery.

Avoid silk sheets if you don't want your cuddle partner to fall out of bed while turning over.

So many fun and unique experiences...I couldn't list them all in one sitting.

🥳🥳🥳🥳

• @MissAdventurous people still have wsterbeds?

• Yes, yes they do 😂😂

Though I'm sure the apartment manager wasn't aware. You can't legally have them in most apartments now a days due to potential water issues, same with large fish tanks alot of the time.

I don't miss being a property manager 😂
    You want the fish? The water bed? IDC.
    Enjoy 🥳🥳🥳

• My goldfish ran away when I tried to cuddle with it.

• I cuddled someone in his hotel room... while he was wearing a tuxedo. But not just any tuxedo, a full-on tailsuit. The kind I've only seen people wear in the groom's party at weddings.

He was also nervous AF about wrinkling it. So we mostly just laid down on our backs with our hands touching while we talked. Then when my alarm went off he asked me if I'd be okay seeing myself out as he had to rush down and meet some clients at the theater across the street (I guess they were going to a show and trying to impress to close a big deal or something).

I was left very confused.

• edited July 2020

@SnugglewithSam did he at least tell you why he was wearing it during the cuddle lol that's an odd one if no context was offered 😀

• Oh yeah. We were trying to schedule all week and the hour just before he was supposed to go see clients was the only hour that lined up for us! He was a business traveler so he was only here for a week

• Had a cuddle to meet me at a comfort inn I was staying, sent directions; I had texted her the address and discussed it with her. She said she was here and for me to open the door. I opened the door, she wasnt there. I thought she was kidding, she thought I was playing a mean joke. After communicating a little more before frustration and abandonment set in or curses fly. we figured out she was at the wrong comfort inn, she we to one a few miles away, 10 minutes later , she arrived a little frazzled and laughing. We laughed about it and cuddled, it was one of the best cuddles. We have cuddled at the same hotel again, I'm scared to change it up lol.

• @happybear so how were you able to open the door is the weird part

• I presume the OP was inside the hotel room.

Many years ago, pre-cellphone, two representatives of the same supplier arrived late for a business meeting at my company. They had arranged to meet up at the nearby Little Chef café ; and there were two of them, just a few hundred yards apart.

After too many similar mistakes, I'm organised to the point of obsession, about making sure the arrangements are clearly agreed.