Ask the Pro Cuddlers Thread

Just thought about this so maybe anyone can ask the Pro-Cuddlers and they can answer the questions:

I have a couple of questions:
1) What do you like about being a pro-cuddler?
2) What do you hate about being a pro-cuddler?

Comments

• I love being a pro cuddler because I finally found a job where I can make money doing something I love! I meet so many new and amazing people, pass on what little advice I have and give people that much needed comfort, attention and acceptance that puts a smile on their face! ☺️

The things I dislike about being a pro cuddler are the men who have been told I’m platonic but keep pushing for sex and trying to touch me in ways they should not be. Luckily, I have cuddles so many amazing and respectful people that I haven’t had to worry about it a whole lot but now and again I’ll get that one guy that will try to move his hand to where it shouldn’t be. It’s never been bad enough that I e had to end a session, but it gets annoying when they think I don’t know what they’re trying to do. I also don’t like when I get messages from people asking if I can pleasure them in “certain” ways and after I tell them I’m platonic and that they shouldn’t be on this site, they call me every name in the book.

If I had to pick one other thing I don’t like, it would be that I have to make sure I keep the line clear with friendship and professionalism. I made a commitment with my husband before doing this. He knows I love doing this and fully supports me but not only does he worry about my safety, he would feel uncomfortable if I started hanging with all these guys I cuddle without charging them and being too close to all of them. He’s not a jealous man by any means but if I were to be true blue absolute besties with all the cuddlers I have, I would never have time for him. I have a close connection and friendship with so many of my cuddlers (I hate saying client) and I’ll even go out with them here and there to play pool or sing karaoke (for free) because I genuinely love hanging out with them but I just can’t cross that line and do certain things that some may want me to do to solidify an absolute friendship. Does that make sense?

I liked these questions. Thanks a bunch ☺️

• I like that I get to spread love through platonic touch. I also like that I get to meet a variety of people. I don't like that it's very limited with Covid. I am open to cuddling with a mask, but it gets tricky keeping it on for the full hour.🤷🏿‍♀️