Tips for getting finding client?

I'm not a dumb person, I actually feel I'm pretty intelligent, but I literally just started and I'm confused how best to go about finding someone who is gonna hire me. Lile is there a separate page or site to find buddies needing cuddles?

Comments

• edited July 2020

You don't find people to hire you they find you if they are interested. There honestly is no market for Male pros . Factor in covid and you really don't have much opportunities at all hate to be the one to tell ya . If you are open to cuddling all genders that may help a little . But then again, covid

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

This should really be in the professional cuddler section, gonna flag it so it can be moved.

As @pmvines said you don't find them, they find you.

Having some presence on the forums, advertising in the professional cuddler request sections of the forums and filling in your profile more will all help with attracting clients and getting bookings.

At the moment though not so sure you'll have any luck regardless.

• [Deleted User]SanFranResident (deleted user)

On another cuddle site I saw, on the page describing the process to apply to be a pro cuddler, it stated clearly that there was no market for male pro cuddlers, and that while men were welcome to become pros, they should look at is as a fun thing they may get to do a few times a year at most, rather than as any sort of regular income stream.

Might be helpful if this site told aspiring male pros the same thing. As it is, this seems to be a recurring question from men who for some reason think women will pay to cuddle with them.

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

You have to self advertise posting your profile link wherever you make posts on the Internet and local Facebook pages, create your own business page onFacebook and/or Instagram and promote that with paid advertising. But agreed with all of the above that there is no market for men pros. As a female, I market to men because I know that men in general (even married) have a harder time getting the touch and general human connection that women do and more men tend to have jobs with higher stress or physical labor. Women have their self care routines that they do. They go get massages, facials, manicures, and they're always hugging all of their friends. But men don't typically have self care routines like that or closeness with others.