Favorites list sort... random?

I can't tell how it's sorting. It currently has no rhyme or reason. I'd like to sort by name or last online or most popular or most near or something at least...

Comments

• It may be based in order of when you added them as a favorite.

• [Deleted User]SanFranResident (deleted user)

I'm curious what you use your favorites list for?

• @SanFranResident ~ I use mine to keep track of people I think are appealing in some way.
    Could be their preferences & proximity are close enough, they have a profile that is compelling or makes references to things I'd like to know more about, or it could be something to do with a forum comment.... I have a lot of reasons for why one might end up on mine. But the way I've used it most, and is one of the main things I like about it, is the reminder that there are people out there who I've found some sort of commonality with - And scrolling through it from time to time reminds me that, even though I'm alone, I'm not alone. ♡

• i wish i could sort favorites by location, i also use it for people in different locations that i would reach out to, if travels bring me there. also alphabetically would be good, right now is sorted by oldest first, newest

• @Sideon

The sorting isn't based on last-added either... I can't tell how it's sorted. That's part of the problem.

@SanFranResident

I use the favorites list to mark cuddlers I see as my favorites or that I want to check out later, and also like what @quixotic_life says.

Often people just ghost or disappear or deactivate or get banned for whatever reason, blah blah blah, and a favorites list can be used to check for others I was interested in but didn't message or haven't for a while. My messages list I prefer to stay in order of last message.

So, really, I don't see any reason not to have sorting options and a sensible default.