Guy Cuddlers in Seattle area?

Hey,
New on Cuddlecomfort, and I am learning a few things! I am finding it is difficult to find a true-blue cuddler who believes in the powerful energy of touch, but to keep it just that...a healing energy. I am a very empathetic person, great life, friends, family, but the touch, pure and simple is something since the pandemic started, that I am craving. I am not a lonely person, and I feel my buckets are full, emotionally and mentally, but as I look at my physical bucket, the level has gone down some. It always was full. The lack of human contact has created a pinhole in the bucket, and exercise, diet, socializing, etc, isn't damming up that pinhole. I am an extremely positive person, and I see the best in people, but I do recognize 'red flags,' and I have seen some since being on here. OK, enough said. If this resonates with any regional Seattle Cuddlers, let me know. My heart is in the right place for cuddling...whether it be a movie, watching TV, listening to music. Not missing out of friendship. Missing out on cuddling. Thank you all!!!

Comments

• Well, I could certainly offer my services, I come with references and big cuddle energy. I am a professional, and we could talk more about what you need. Please feel free to send me a message. Most describe me as very calming and comfortable, with a soothing voice.