172 days without a cuddle!!

Have gone 172 days without a cuddle session since the pandemic!. Anybody longer than that?

Comments

• I haven't touched nor interacted with a human being face-to-face since March. I live alone and work from home.

• @Lev136
    If you are still counting in days, you are in the fortunate few. ☹️

• @geoff1000 ,

Yes, I miss it!! Enjoy it very much!! Touch creates a great human connection and feeling!!

• Two years and counting :D

• In all fairness, I live in a smallish city in New Zealand and despite one early success, (and being Covid-free) it is reeeeally hard to find anyone to even respond to messages.

Hang in there though, sending all positive vibes.

• @Lev136 ~ Are you asking about a cuddle in general, one with someone met through CC, or a session booked with a pro?

• @quixotic_life , any cuddle!!! Especially, one on CC!!

• edited August 2020

• @Lev136 I had an amazing masked and almost gloved (sorry, PPE required) session with LVBlondie last Thursday. The gloves didn't work but we both protected ourselves. First one in many many months.

• @CrossFitNLattes I wouldn't think gloves are really necessary as long as you wash your hands before and after the session.

• Oops! Please excuse my other post.

Although still accurate as my number of CC related cuddles are at { } ~ that will have changed by the end of the month. 😉

Also, I've realized that I'm not ready to disclose on here how long it's been since I've cuddled with another adult (kid & animal snuggles don't count). But, I'm willing to venture that it's been long enough that I'd be the winner of losing ~ So, @Lev136 sorry for asking for clarification as it turns out to not be needed...

~QL🕊

PS ~ In making an attempt to put my "cuddle" life into an equation (because ~ fun!) I found this site that has all kinds of yummy brain food... https://courses.lumenlearning.com/boundless-physics/chapter/periodic-motion/
    ...but I also have a sketch to finish so I'm choosing that over a drawn out physics parallel that still gets me to zero over x amount of time. Lol ~ So, enjoy if you're into this sort of thing!

=====/
    🙇‍♀️💭 (sheesh... it's too scary being publicly open about some stuff... hope they aren't judging me... maybe nobody noticed... yeah... maybe... okay... moving on now...)
    [sigh]

• @Mike403 after the gloves failed, I made sure Sierra washed her hands prior to leaving my office.

• [Deleted User]SociallyAwkward (deleted user)

Damn that sucks. The one professional I was talking to on here for a while deleted their account. Like, seriously?

• No major snuggles since February.

• @SociallyAwkward some people like to remain anonymous for fear of losing their job. Case in point, my last cuddler didn't want to give out personal information. I understand that though since it's tough being a woman in this day and age even in a pandemic. My other friend used to be on here and has been off all social media for a while. Hasn't answered me in a bit on FB either.

• I haven't kept track, but I fully expect I'll go at least a year without cuddle contact with another human adult.

• I dont think Ive physically touched anybody in about three years. Incel issues. Though I did go on a date back in february. The quarantine has had pretty much no impact on me.

• Do you mean a FULFILLING cuddle? One that results in mutual bliss? Than no. Not in about 6 years when things were new and romantic.

She doesn’t want to cuddle—doesn’t want to be close. Sex? Yes as long as she’s getting her 7 and making me perform all for her. Cuddling is forced and comes with complaining. I might as well cuddle an ice block.

Yeah, it’s like that.

• [Deleted User]APV (deleted user)

Years ago I’d imagine a counter with 7-segment green numbers and a white all-caps serif above it that read “Days Since Last Cuddle”. For six years I had to keep adding digits to my imaginary counter until it reached 2,189 days. Since it reset on 9/11/2015 it hasn’t topped 279 days.

Nowadays I don’t really fixate on how long it’s been since my last cuddle. But it’s not something I’ll do without indefinitely either, especially when I have someone in my life with whom cuddles are a reasonable expectation.

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

Physical touch is overrated and misunderstood.

• [Deleted User]porkjelly (deleted user)

(Ω Д Ω)(ᗒᗩᗕ) COVID is very rude to have cancelled a lot of people's plans.

• It's been about 11 months, before that... years....

• Wow I feel very grateful to work at a nursing home where I get to hug old people and they get to hug me because I wouldn’t of made it through the pandemic not hugging anyone. Plus I got tested twice a week so I always knew whether I had Covid or not so I felt safe to hug my friends. And my friends wanted to hug me. I don’t think I had one friend that social distance or stayed isolated. Even my parents did it for a month and then they said screw this. I’d rather live then worry about dying. I just don’t think it’s good to go without human touch I guess that’s why I’m on this site. Most of the elderly that died died of loneliness in the nursing home because they were so isolated. They made it for the whole year and a half and then they started dying they were just so lonely without their loved ones. They were even isolated from each other. If you have your shots and you wear a mask go volunteer in a nursing home and hug an old person and hold their hand. They will think the world of you.