Adding Cuddles into a Vacation

I have read how some people will plan a vacation or trip around meeting up with someone for cuddles. What I am wondering is if, and how anyone already had a vacation planned, and went about finding someone to cuddle with near where you're going..?

Comments

• I think it's a great idea, which I did try, with not much luck. I like to travel with my RV and once we get back to normal, if we ever do, I would like to plan a trip around people I have chatted with here and meet them for a cuddle. I have talked to a cuddlier in eastern NC and I'm going a few hrs. off course to have a cuddle in my RV, in a few weeks, we chatted for weeks about my trip and us maybe meeting up. I have learned that you need to start the chatting way before the trip. I think me not having any luck, was because I waited until I was in there area and asked for a cuddle that day or evening and I think was just to quick and they didn't feel good/safe about it. Once things get better, I'm going to do a search in area's that I would like to go to and start chatting 1st. so they have time to get to know me, I think that would work OK.
    good luck, I hope it works out ok for you.

• @PurpleFairy90
    I think it's easy enough to temporarily change your "home" location to places you plan to visit, and then do searches from there to see who's in the area.

The advice from @waynewv to start discussions well in advance, is definitely a good one. Many scams are a "limited time offer" ; which either pressures people into a quick decision, or makes them decline. Many vacations / trips have some flexibility of location and / or date ; so given enough notice, one could easily rent a hotel / RV hook-up place on a specific side of town to be more convenient.

• [Deleted User]SanFranResident (deleted user)

@PurpleFairy90 "What I am wondering is if, and how anyone already had a vacation planned, and went about finding someone to cuddle with near where you're going..?"

Thing about this type of question is that you're part of the rarest demographic on this site (non-pro women), and your results are likely to be very different from most of the people who answer (who will generally be non-pro men, the most common demographic on this site).

That said, the thing is to do what men on this site do all the time: search for and message people in the relevant area. You might get some non-responses or rejections, but as long as your vacation spot has a respectable number of cuddlecomfort people in it, chances are you'll find someone without too much trouble. If it's a less popular location, might be harder; good luck. (Keep in mind that men's experience is generally that they message all 6 women on the site in a location, all of whom have received plenty of messages already and none of whom reply. If you're going to a location popular on cuddlecomfort, there will be dozens of men there, the large majority of whom have never received a message from a non-pro woman.)

• [Deleted User]Mennahugs (deleted user)

@PurpleFairy90 very interesting question! My friend and I (both pros) scheduled a trip this weekend to Philly. It was originally to meet some friends but we both decided to turn it into a cuddling trip. I think it's great to explore different locations, just be mindful of who you meeting and have a conversation before meeting them.

• I do it all the time, I found than planning needs to be done prior so there is a repoire already set up, so your not getting there and say I'm here, lets cuddle. Although Sometimes that works too.

• Thanks for all the feedback. Welcoming of more.
    Yes, I am not a pro. I am new to the world of cuddling. I would not be against pro cuddling, but don't feel I would be best labeled as a professional since I struggle socially. I simply don't get much human contact in my life, and miss it.

• I keep in touch with people throughout the year for this very reason. I find people who cuddle more interesting so even if no cuddles occur, finding a friend or companion on CC brings to bear an understanding that both are probably tactile. When I travel and contact someone, I am typically continuing an association. However, I have cuddled with total strangers on the fly that were amazing. I hope your experiences turn out to be as good!

• Pre-pandemic, I traveled weekly for work. I used to message pros or enthusiasts weeks prior. If we clicked and we both were interested in meeting up, bonus. I never assume a cuddle would happen.

I don't know anyone who would appreciate a "I'm in town, so drop everything and meet me right now and cuddle!" kind of message from a stranger. Plan ahead, be positive, but be ready to deal with a lot of flakes and people misrepresenting themselves. In other words, I wouldn't plan or even think of a cuddle until I'd met the person and if we both wanted to do cuddle.

• Plan on doing it when I go on vacation again!!

• I spent a couple weeks in Seattle which was when I found cuddlecomfort and had my first cuddle. So, two thumbs up! I like the plan ahead idea - message some peeps in that area and see if you find one you resonate with before you head that way. I'd also recommend having tea first just to feel out the vibes and see if you still want to.

• [Deleted User]SanFranResident (deleted user)

@Siden "I don't know anyone who would appreciate a "I'm in town, so drop everything and meet me right now and cuddle!" kind of message from a stranger."

For what it's worth, although I definitely think planning ahead is the best idea for @PurpleFairy90, I and probably many other men on this site would have no problem meeting and cuddling with a stranger who just messaged out of the blue. If you cuddle pros you very quickly get used to the idea of hopping in bed with someone you've exchanged 20 words with and just met 30 seconds ago.

• @SanFranResident
    "you very quickly get used to the idea of hopping in bed with someone you've exchanged 20 words with and just met 30 seconds ago."
    Lol. Have only had the chance for a couple of cuddles. I guess I'm lucky to be in the demographic where I can more easily find cuddles enthusiasts, and not have to pay for cuddle time. Just gas to travel >.< lol.

Will go forward with any vacation plans, seeing where cuddling can be worked in. Unfortunately I don't travel too far from home. Can't afford the time from work or the cost of travel. Just long weekends out of town, usually within my state. Which doesn't seem to be too populated with cuddlers, unless I'd dare go down to the big city. Not really something I care to do. I'm not a "country girl" but I like camping and some isolation or distance from many people.