Flying time

I'm so excited that I get to meet so many amazing people through cuddling. I've learned so much about different trades, different people and the reason why they cuddle. It seems like when we get into conversation the time flies by so fast and we have to end the session. I liked to tell my clients that the session does fly by pretty quick that 1 hour is hardly enough time to cuddle. Most of my clients only want one hour to start but I try to encourage them to book 2 hours. Even at 2 hours I think the cuddle still short but it serves its purpose. I'm so grateful to have had so many wonderful cuddle sessions I look forward to many many more.

Comments

• @ElleCuddleMi , I wish you were closer to me.

• The downside of booking just one hour is it feels like the time is counting down as soon as you enter the door already. The upside is that, in taking a sample of something that you don't even know if you'll like or be comfortable with, you're not paying double to be disappointed.

My first seven sessions, I drove an hour each way for an hour session. It was enough. Economics and need come highly into play. A five hour session was so refreshing, because it just kept going, and there was no sensation it would end.

I feel like I have offered absolutely no advice.

• @ElleCuddleMi youre an awesome person

• @Snowbound Well it definitely gives me a little more perspective on the other side and I really appreciate your feedback. Yes economics does play a big part in it I usually offer a pretty substantial discount for multiple hours. Usually I offer that discount to my repeat customers because I want to make sure that we're on the same page to begin with.
    @Mike403 Where is it that you are from?

• @ILikeWarmHugs Well thank you very much I think you're quite pleasant yourself I really enjoy our conversations

• @ElleCuddleMi , Aurora, Colorado near Denver.

• Cuddling is like sleeping ; the ideal duration is . . . just five more minutes . . .

• @geoff1000 thats totally true. Some of my sessions are like that.

• Albert Einstein :
    "Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute."

• @geoff1000
    Put your hand on the wrong girl for a minute, and it will seem like 2-5 years. 9 months with good behavior.

• @DonLonG hahahaha and great new pic.

• @ElleCuddleMi

I couldn’t have said it better myself. It’s so disappointing when you are in the middle of a great conversation, wrapped up in each other’s arms, and the time is suddenly up.

An hour is never enough!

• @geoff1000 great analogy. @DonLonG lol I love that... @Evie I totally agree some of that conversation that you can have with your clients can be very wrapped up an interesting..

• Yes, time flies by quickly when cuddling, to fast!!! 1 hour is very short, 2 hours can be ok but the more cuddle time the better! It’s great that you travel as well to cuddle, at times I do the same! @ElleCuddleMi

• @FishCuddles I love the travel aspect of this business I have so many amazing clients that I've met along the way. And I can't wait to get back to Florida of the end of this month.