Locale

When you don't live near any of the "big cities".. it's so hard to find some regular cuddle time... or regular cuddle buddy. :(

Comments

• edited August 2020

@PurpleFairy90 I hear you. It's probably extra hard now due to the ongoing pandemic. People aren't cuddling as much. Hang in there. -hugs-

• You've been on here under 2 months and already have karma for one cuddle. I'd say that's pretty good going. I've been on here for over 2 years and had only one cuddle. And I live in one of the biggest cities in the USA.

• edited August 2020

@UKGuy - I got zero from non-pros in the three years I've been here and most don't even respond to my messages. I like the option of paying a pro or I probably would never get to cuddle at all. :'(

• @Mike403 ~ Next time I go to Colorado, I'll check in to see if you'd like to cuddle! You seem like a good guy who the ladies are just silly to be passing by. ♡🦄

• I would give you a hug on Shards of Dalaya PurpleFairy.

• That sounds frustrating! I hope you find someone to cuddle with soon.

• Hi everyone. Thank you for feedback. I guess I'm trying to find my way in this new world. It's been about 8 years before taking these steps in looking for human contact again. I feel like I have a lot to make up for, otherwise my personality is telling me I'm much more affectionate than I have let myself be. As I wish I had cuddles on the daily.. :o
    I will state I have been lucky enough since joining this community to come across and talk to a great variety of people, and met up with a few for some cuddles. Such great cuddles... so hard to have to stop. :) I guess with my browsing around on the site... so many people have so many perspectives and experience in the cuddle world. Rather pro, or enthusiest. Male or female. Younger, older. Big city, or small town. Willing to travel or not.. and then this whole state of the world in pandemic.
    hugs

• @PurpleFairy90 - I wish you were closer. I would love to meet you.