Question for pros

[Deleted User]spikesfan (deleted user)

What does it take for a pro to respond to a message? I'm rather shy and don't know to properly get your attention I suppose. I've reached out to some who pique my interest but they don't even say hello.

Comments

• [Deleted User]SanFranResident (deleted user)
    edited August 2020

I'm not a pro. But in a way maybe clients are better equipped to answer this question, as clients are the ones who actually have experience messaging multiple pros.

Write this: "Hello, I'm [name]. I'm interested in booking a cuddle session with you for X amount of time. I can host [or, I'd prefer you to host]. Here are some times I'm available. Let me know if I can answer any questions about myself or otherwise."

That's it. Don't try to just casually chat with them, as a fairly high percentage of them will be irritated by that.

That said, you'll still get some who won't reply. Why don't they reply to potential customers when (in theory) they're running a business? I have no idea. There are a lot of clowns on this site. You're not supposed to have to "get the attention" of a business. But just move on and message the next one. Better yet, consider messaging multiple pros at once, so chances are good at least one will reply and you're not waiting around wondering if the single pro you messaged will reply.

Yes, it's crazy that, even as a paying customer, you have to "get the attention" of women and deal with rejection. Sometimes makes you wonder if there are any advantages of this over dating. Doesn't make a lot of sense, but there it is.

• @SanFranResident - If they don't want to chat first, avoid those pros. Good pros want to connect with the client more than just taking their money.

@Mike403 If that's your preference, that's cool. For me, connection happens in person anyway, messaging online is worthless.

• I know there are other pros out there like myself that will answer every single message no matter what it says, but it varies. Every pro is different.

I’ve heard some pros say they refuse to respond to a cuddler if all he says is hey. I’ve seen some pick and choose who they want based on age, race and sex (which is absolutely wrong! And against the rules of the site for pros) and some just lead very busy lives. They either get sooo many messages that it’s impossible to keep up or they aren’t on the site often enough or they just don’t care. Both ways that the guys here have advised to send a message could work. A lot of pros like the clear, concise “we book, you get money, I get cuddle” but there are some that prefer to have a connection and talk to check you out and make sure you’re a safe person. I like both ways so take this knowledge and learn my friend! ☺️

• I sometimes also struggle with what to say especially on a first message and there isn't much on their profile to go on, so it just usually defaults to "Hey. How are you?" which I don't get much luck with...lol. So I've been spending more time forming connections on the forums which is helping me cope especially during this difficult time.

@Sheena123 - You are awesome. It's always a breath of fresh air to see somebody who actually cares. <3

• I respond to all messages unless the message is sexual, romantic or otherwise inappropriate in nature. You shouldn't have to do anything extra to get their attention. If there are other pros in your area, I'd recommend messaging them instead.

• So far, i respond to everyone.
    Not sure why people reach out with no pics, or pics that look like mug shots & little profile information?
    Anyone agree 👍?

@Sunshinephd

Men who are on the site only for pros often want to maintain some privacy or anonymity, and also aren't really trying to appeal to the handful of non-pro women on the site. Hence the lack of pics and the sparse profiles.

If you ask for a pic I imagine most of them will oblige.

• I respond to every message. It just might take awhile sometimes. 😇 😝

• My responsiveness has not met my personal expectations since moving to being on the road full-time... 😞