Male professional cuddleling.

Are woman even interested in paying to cuddle?

Comments

• I feel like woman need to feel love too not just give love.

• edited August 2020

@soullover - Male professionals will probably get mostly guys as clients and you're not allowed to discriminate. I don't see too many women paying to cuddle if any.

• I know woman are to strong I guess.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

If a woman on this site wants cuddles then are are 3 options:

1 - Arrange cuddles with an enthusiast.
    2 - Arrange cuddles with a professional.
    3 - Become a professional.

Women get a boatload of messages, most are going to lead nowhere but some every now and then are going to potentially lead to cuddles. Considering how rare male professionals are it might not be an option for most, and even when it is sifting through the messages and getting a genuine connection with an enthusiast would be both more valuable and less expensive. There's no real upside to arranging cuddles with a professional in most situations like that.

On the flip side they can also become a professional themselves, cutting down on the number of messages they get a bit, making it easier to find people to cuddle with and they also get paid for it.

Most people on here are also ideally after cuddle buddies rather than 1 off cuddles, so the professional option would potentially paying a lot long term when they can find a fellow enthusiast to cuddle with and likely have a more organic platonic/cuddley friendship with without money being involved.

• Women do see professional cuddlers sometimes, just in lower numbers than men. I think it's because women are more likely to get hugs, cuddles and platonic affection from existing family, children, partners and friends. Women tend to have deeper same-sex friendships and stronger social networks than most men. Also many women are comfortable seeing a female pro, so there is less need for male pros.

• But it's not the same –2 or +2 it's bad energy.Good energy= (– +) we all have different amounts of energy.. all spirits have decreasing light or increasing light... And our bodies are the change to this light. But it would be nice if woman use professional cuddlers..

• I feel like most women wouldn’t want to pay a male pro for a service most other men are willing to provide for free.

• Right but they won't have the professionalism:) on how to make a woman feel loved and well taken care of her.

• There's a difference between a pro and regular person to cuddle with.. it's more enjoyable more professional and the professional knows the way to relax a estressfull body and the talks that help your day go better or end better. Why you lady's think man are willing to pay a professional when they can get it for free also. this is my opinion.

• Professionalism means you are more than willing to take anybody who requests a session including men.

• Men can't get it for free so easily. Women are bombarded constantly with messages while guys are lucky if one out of 100 messages sent are even responded to.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

@soullover more enjoyable is highly debatable, it depends on the pro and the enthusiast - as well as the preferences of the person. You aren't garuanteed to have better conversation with a professional either.

Also, the reason most men on this site turn to professional cuddlers isn't because they seek the professionalism of a pro, it's because they're unable to arrange cuddles with a female enthusiast. There are guys on here who have been on here for years who haven't managed to do so, it's the only viable option for most. You joined in july of this year, maybe take your own experiences as a professional with a pinch of salt when talking about the experiences of enthusiasts who have potentially been here for longer.

• Zundar The only thing am not a professional is on writing lol but I do understand your point of view.:)

• I've been on this site for over 3 years and was never able to meet up with an enthusiast. If it wasn't for the pros, I most likely would never get a cuddle at all.

• Most of the every man is here to cuddle lady's, am always willing to talk with anybody, and they don't have to pay... Am a mentor, and I love talking with anybody that comes my way, I don't like getting in their space because I know they are looking to make conversations with lady's, but if anybody wants to talk am open and willing to give my time to anybody:) am here uplift and make your days better....

• I know it's hard for us man to be open and ready to always talk with anybody with out hesitation of if I do this ,would she get offended it's harder for us to approach lady's...

• edited August 2020

@soullover I noticed you’re charging $80/hr for your cuddle sessions and you are totally within your right to do so....I’d just like to point out that most female pro cuddlers charge between $70-$100 for their sessions and they are actually in high demand. There is not a demand for male cuddlers so the odds of you getting a woman to book a session at $80/hr are slim to none.

• If I lower it to 40 are you willing to cuddle with me? And experience for your self my professionalism and come to know the love, us man have for you lady's, and we can also give affecting with caring?:)

• You should be paying her.

• If I requests a booking yes, but she can also request a booking if she needs a treat to start a day or at the end of her day:) woman can seek for our conforting too right?? Or is only man that need conforting, love, caring and a good treat after a long day?

• What exactly makes you more "professional"? The pro tag only means that you applied and got approved to take money for cuddles.

• No the experience I have working with all kinds of people. I dedicated my time for 3 years to understanding the body and the soul.. I cry with them I mentor them, and I encourage those that didn't want to continue no more... I love all the different kinds of people we have on this Earth..

• @Mike403 you are absolutely right. The pro tag just means you’ve been approved to book appointments and receive money for your cuddling sessions.

@soullover As far as experience goes.....There are pro cuddlers on this site who have taken extensive cuddle and touch training courses in order to perfect their craft and there are also women who have been on this site for 3+ years and they charge less than you.

At the end of the day, a female pro cuddler with zero cuddling experience and a crappy attitude will still get the $100/hr she is requesting because there is a demand for female cuddlers.

If a male pro is only seeking women to cuddle with, he will not do well on the site. If he is open to cuddling with other men, then he could do pretty well on the site.

....And yes, I know pros aren’t supposed to discriminate but lets be honest, a man can just say he wasn’t feeling the vibe in order to avoid cuddling with another man.

• [Deleted User]SanFranResident (deleted user)
    edited August 2020

@soullover It looks from your karma that you have seen a (female) professional cuddler before.

When you visited her, was it because you read a forum post where she described her professionalism and how much experience she has working with people? I very highly doubt it.

Instead, I suspect that, like most other men here, you were lonely and touch-starved, you couldn't easily find a woman willing to cuddle for free, and so you sought out a professional. You picked the one you did because your found her pleasant-looking and her profile made her seem to you like a decent person to be around.

So none of what you're saying is actually appealing to anyone. You're not going to be able to make a rational, well-worded argument to convince people to want to cuddle you.

And even if it was appealing, women don't care. They don't need it. You just asked @SweetCamiXO to pay for a cuddle session. She is a pro. She has men pay her. Now I don't know, maybe many of her clients are bad cuddlers or otherwise problematic, but in my experience just about every pro cuddler has clients they really like and highly enjoy cuddling with. Why would she ever ever ever consider paying to cuddle, when she literally has great cuddlers paying her to cuddle?

• This thread is giving me a headache.

• I’m reading some of these comments like...

• @soullover you can claim to be the most amazing person on the planet and it still wont change the fact that you are not likely to have women pay you for your cuddling service . And I will say the same thing to you that I say to everyone. Just because you charge for a service doesnt make you any better suited to do it than the next person . There simply is not a market for Male pros on here no matter how exceptional you may think you are

• edited August 2020

@pmvines - Men have a hard enough time getting a non-transactional cuddle with a woman.

• [Deleted User]Conse (deleted user)

I would pay for the perfect male cuddler for me...

• I think there are some contexts where a male professional cuddler could possibly succeed, but it would probably depend on a range of variables such as:

• Whether he is willing to cuddle men/all genders
    • The population and culture where he lives
    • How qualified, skilled and experienced he is
    • How good the man is at advertising his services
    • The man's age and appearance (it's unfortunate, but I do think the halo effect has an impact on professional cuddling)

I suspect a male professional cuddler in a big city with a higher population of gay men would have better results, or possibly someone in a city with a more alternative subculture like Portland, Oregon. I also think people would expect a higher level of qualifications and safety assurances from a male pro cuddler - in Australia we have things like a "working with vulnerable people check" which would help give greater credibility.

It's certainly not impossible for the right person, in the right place with the right skill set - but in most places, it's unlikely men will have much success with it.