Feel Good Friday

_Happy Friday! _ I Hope everyone has had a great end to their week and [almost] end of August. With everything going on in the outside world, I wanted to check in with everyone and see what has made you feel good this week or month?

For me, I’ve been away from home for 1.5 weeks, and am returning today. I am very much looking forward to seeing my plants and being home in my own bed =)

What are you looking forward to? What has brought you joy this week or this month?

Comments

• I am looking forward to my session today. The thing that had brought me joy this week is all the new people I’m meeting and the fact that I am in good health. :)

• I’ll be participating in a zoom cooking class with some friends tonight. There will be delicious food and lots of wine!🍷 Happy Friday, everyone :)

• I made key lime pie lol

A few days ago my sister and I got to my nana. She was diagnosed with leukaemia last year and was told she wouldn’t survive into 2020 but she’s still here so it was such a happy treat to see her still beebopping around and knitting and whatnot. She made me a washcloth lol it made her so happy to give it to me therefore in turn, it made me very happy! 💖💖💖

• @ILikeWarmHugs hopr you have a great session! Continue to stay healthy and safe 🤍

• @SweetCamiXO sounds delicious!! Have fun and enjoy a extra cup of wine for me 🤗🤍

• @Sheena123 key lime is my weakness! 😩 probably the best dessert on earth.

I’m sending you and your family, especially your Nana well wishes. She sounds like she’s a delightfully warm person and may she continue to shine her light 🤍🤍

• @Sofia_Sweets I will not argue with you there! Hands down the best dessert lol

Thanks a lot hun ☺️

• learning a new pole move has brought me joy. i do it for fun and fitness purposes and lately its been my form of expression with ending august. i am looking forward to san jose session on saturday! :) going to hit the beach too! it gives my soul peace especially being an empath in this world.

• @Cuddle_sadies5 oooh, I’d love to do pole fitness, it definitely sounds really fun! A form of self-care in this world is much needed always, and am glad to hear you’re taking care of yourself 🤍 have fun!