Disclaimers prior to Cuddling

Here is a message I use prior to meeting with cuddlees to make it clear that I will not tolerate any inappropriate touching or remarks, if any of you have experienced this in your cuddling, please feel free to use my template or add your own style to your profile or messages to help stave off those uncomfortable situations.

“ Sounds good! I’ll get you blocked off on my schedule for that time. Please be advised that I will not tolerate any inappropriate touching, comments, or violation of the Cuddle rules. If something of that nature should happen, your session will be terminated immediately at that time without refund. I’m looking forward to meeting you!”

If anyone else has any tips/tricks they use, I’d love to hear them!

Comments

• You should also clarify that no kissing is allowed.

• This looks great, just is more geared toward pro cuddlers so may want to have it moved to that section

• @jordynaps
    I appreciate that clients need to know the rules will be severely enforced, but please consider these alternative ways of wording the same statement :
    a. Shoplifters will be prosecuted.
    b. If you shoplift, you will be prosecuted.
    c. You will be prosecuted if you shoplift.

How about this less pointed wording :
    "Please note that I do not tolerate any inappropriate touching, comments, or violation of the Cuddle rules. If something of that nature happens, I terminate the session immediately without refund."

You also have the right to defend yourself against physical violence using reasonable force ; up to and including deadly force. However, reminding the client of this in your profile / acceptance email, would probably set a bad tone.

• edited August 2020

@jordynaps I had an incident last week that I apologized for where we were spooning and my hand inadvertently grazed her private part. She was the little spoon and I was the big spoon when she decided she was hot and decided to unbutton her cardigan. My hand just happened to get moved into a bad spot. Being the gentleman that I am, I quickly apologized. She said that it wasn't my fault and that she knows the difference between purposeful touching and inadvertent touching. Luckily she was wearing a nice top underneath the cardigan so no harm, no foul. Hopefully this is okay to post and that the mods don't ban me

• edited September 2020

• @jordynaps your disclaimer sounds par for the course for most of the pros on here ? Is there something more specific you were trying to get across with it as far as what you will or will not tolerate ? Not a criticism but a question

• @pmvines I see that you deleted your comment to me. I saw it though. ;)

• edited September 2020

@CrossFitNLattes in hindsight it seemed like a dig and I didn't mean it that way so I retracted. Sometimes things we write don't look the same as it does in our heads lol . But I didn't mean any disrespect on my end