Attraction to Potential Buddies

[Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)

I am using the world attraction to mean the action or power of drawing forth a response. What makes you contact, respond, or not respond to a potential buddy?  Is it merely happy serendipity to find a simpatico buddy?

Comments

• First I look for an open and clear expression on their face, of course hoping that is their actual photo.
    I also engage in dialog first to get a feel for the person. This usual reveals if they are here for actual cuudling, as well as some of their character and interests.
    From there, are they actually willing to meet and that in a public or semi public place to see if everything lined up with all info so far. At that point of mutual connection and willingness is still there, give it a try.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)

Hi and thank you for your thoughts CaringTouch. Wish we were closer; your profile blurb is very appealing!

@caringtouch Don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to talk about judging someone by the expression on their face when your profile pic doesn't show your face? I ask because I don't have my face on my profile pic either for privacy reasons, but I'm wondering if I should reconsider that.
    @naturaloceans  : A little confused? I certainly see his face.
    First experience with a kind, gentlemanly, and intelligent cuddle buddy. I am hooked. I encourage all of you to seek out your buddy(ies). Choose wisely, be open and reciprocative and reap the rewards of human touch and kindness.
    @Arielle ok fair enough. He's got one on there but it's not his main profile pic (I didnt' see it before). Maybe that's a good compromise, if someone ever looks past the initial profile pic in the search results.
  • I figured if someone is serious, they will find it. But it's not seen by ever casual passerby.

People's faces tell you so much.

Great going @Arielle!
  • Good for u @Arielle!    
    We really ned t heaf stuff like that.

@Crispin : I agree. More positive stories for encouragement and upliftment!

@snugglecub : ^5 !