PARTICULARLY CLIENTS

Hey, I got a question
Have you ran into this personally, when seeing a new client does there race, age, or looks have anything to do booking a session with them?
For example, if you don’t like how a client looks do you judge them off of that or if a client has a speech impediment you won’t have a session with them because you’re afraid that you won’t understand what there trying to say to you..
thank you for reading this in advance. I very much appreciate it.

Comments

• I will never judge someone by their looks and make that the reason I don’t have a session. Pros actually have a standard rule to follow. We aren’t allowed to judge by age, race, sexuality. If they do, I would report them. The only reason we should ever cancel a session or not even go to booking with someone is if we are sick or the person is being inappropriate or pushing boundaries. So I wouldn’t think a speech impediment is a good reason to not book either. Good pros will have patience to talk it out with them and whether it’s difficult to understand or not, I would gladly take the time to ask enough questions so that I understand.