Looking for a female morning (EST) relaxation partner, breakfast offer included.

edited September 2020 in Cuddle Requests

Good morning,

I am looking for someone to share a few hours of relaxation with in the early morning hours, in the State of Massachusetts. The session would ideally be around three hours, a couple times a week, though days can be discussed upon further inquiries to fit schedules.

The idea would be to acquire some much needed calming for a physical condition as well as someone to share in rich conversation with, with the option of watching television. Compensation for gas expenses would be offered, as well as breakfast at the inquirer's choice of restaurant, ordered and delivered in time for their arrival at my establishment.

As always, safety and respect will be taken, offering to use masks, and the cleaning of bed sheets and_ pillows_ before arrival if requested.

Inquirers must be at least 21 years old or older (Preferably between 25-35), preferably female, and are able to drive to host's location. No smokers would also be preferable

Bonus points to those interested who have interest in the following:
-Ancient History/Mythology
-Anime/Animation/Art
-Breakfast/Brunch
-Puppies

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from those interested.
-CavalierCub

1. What's your Go-to breakfast location?2 votes
    1. Dunkin' Donuts
        0.00%
    2. IHop
      100.00%
    3. Mc Donalds
        0.00%

Comments

• [Deleted User]SanFranResident (deleted user)

This post is endearing; you seem like a nice person. However, you can easily do a search and find that there are only 6 non-pro women within 50 miles of you, and only one of them is between the ages of 25-35. Moreover, it's very unlikely any of them will see this post. You're probably best off just messaging them directly. Frankly it's unlikely any of them will reply, but it's your best bet. Good luck.