Your" not Intrested cuddle questions"

edited September 2020 in General

OK I'm just curious as to what questions you're asked that make you feel uncomfortable cuddling with that person. Pro and non pros . Before You agree to the session or during the session.

Mine would be before the session in text when a potential client asks what size my breasts are. During asession i feel uncomfortable with the question about if i want to go out on a date.

Comments

• edited September 2020

Oh lord, thank God I haven’t been asked those 😓

I would say that what makes me uncomfortable is when I tell them during the cuddle wearing shorts and a T-shirt are good but they ask “how about just boxers?” I say “no, that’s underwear. You have to wear shorts or track pants”. Then they say something like “but boxers are more comfortable and you tell me to wear what’s comfy”. Yea... comfy within guidelines and not wearing solely underwear. Like, the message is not getting received...

• @Sheena123 Ive been asked that same question as well. Smh

• Asking a question like that is a huge red flag and they should be suspended from this site until they write a 4 page essay on what platonic cuddling is.

• @Mike403 lol. I know... and thank you for saying that..

• When they say “I’m too shy to send photos, can we just meet in public so you can see what I look like?”

Ummmm no 👎🏽

• Excessive photo requests once they get my number is frustrating. I constantly update the 15 I have here lol.

'Should I bring extra cash... Just in case we wanted to do more? 😏"

Ugh.

No. No. No.

Because im not offering anything but platonic, so unless you want to extend the session or tip at your discretion... Just bring the amount agreed on. 🙃🤣 El fin.

• Requests for boxers.
    Guys stop. You're not being slick. We know damn well why you're asking this and it's not for "comfort". Please stop insulting our intelligence.

Refusal to attach a photo. You could have a tennis ball sized goiter on your neck, I'll still cuddle with you but I need to see a face so I know who I'm talking to / meeting in advance.

• @Envie - The photo part I think would be good for safety reasons in case a guy turns out to be a creep, the pro could share a photo of him so other pros will not accept a booking from him. Refusing to send a photo should be a red flag imo.

• edited September 2020

Not posting that you are fine with cudling men in their underwear likely would curb some of those questions as well. I seem to recall a post that was deleted by admin from a certain pro stating she was fine with it. When people see that, it makes them think this is acceptable and is the norm. Which personally I care less what folks do in their own homes but if you are charging to cuddle and posting things contrary to the expected decorum it sends mixed messages and invites the wrong crowd. So the person who posts that is likely to attract boundary pushers, and the ones who dont try to attract those types still end up with that due to some pros saying it's fine.

• @Mike403
    Exactly. I refuse to meet anyone who won't send a photo. It's not a beauty contest. I have cuddled every body type imaginable, old / young. Your attractiveness means nothing to me. What matters is a clients inability to share their face with me. No photo = no session. No exceptions.

• In my opinion! If a guy ask you if he can cuddle in your underwear or even if he ask you to cuddle in your underwear the season will not be good.
    Those kinds of people that ask for those kinds of requests are disrespectful and they will try to push boundaries while in the session with you!
    That’s my 2 cents on it. Stay safe

• edited September 2020

What size are your breasts???!?!?! F--- off. P-L-A-T-O-N-I-C.
    Luckily somehow I haven't gotten too many racy ones probably because I'm well above the average-fantasy-age-range, thank God. Still... one was "Can I shave your legs?" No joke. Eeep.
    "Can we flirt in an edgy way?" Um, P-L-A-T-O-N-I-C.

• edited September 2020

@littermate - It's a blessing when you're able to weed out the creeps before they make you uncomfortable in person.

• Female underwear for cuddling sounds reasonable. Mussolini and J. Edgar Hoover were apparently into that apparel, under their normal clothes.

Let's imagine a soccer player asking the referee if it was OK to pick up the ball and run with it, and be given points fot a touchdown. Or a biathlete asking if it was OK to shoot the other competitors, or use a skidoo.

Perhaps female cuddlers would allow themselves to be cuddled by naked men, if those men first cut off their own genitalia with a pair of rusty garden shears.

• Sure buddy, we can cuddle in our underwear... In the underwear we're wearing under the clothes we're wearing over them!

Omg @littermate !!! Shave your legs?! Wth?!
    Him: "Can I shave your legs?"
    Me: "As long as I get to go first! I love the sound of a straight razor scrapping against skin! Fair warning though - I have zero experience and tend to shake a little due to my coffee consumption and anxiety with strangers. But I have extra towels just in case..."
    Him: ....
    Me: 💭heh-heh, good times...

• @quixotic_life
    You. Did I tell you about my ex, Wayne Bobbitt ?

• @geoff1000 - Hey! No doxxing! (or docking) 😉

• edited September 2020

NO
    Socks
    Shirt
    Shorts
    Selfie
    Snuggles
  • @quixotic_life
    It was apparently just unfortunate miscommunication ;Wayne was suggesting to his wife that he get a vasectomy, and used an ambiguous slang term.

• Oh my goodness ladies all I can say is wow! I applaud you all for staying strong and weeding out creeps. This men asking about breast size, cuddling in boxers, dates, refusing to send photos but meet and being forceful about a non platonic agenda, are all uncomfortable. The good thing is that you found out upfront prior to session. There are people that sound good, may look good but state other expectations during sessions. Whether I cuddle a pro or enthusiast, those questions are not asked by me. I just wear athletic (shirt and shorts) or longer/loose fitting sweat pants and have a good session. Stay strong ladies, this is not a hookup site.

• @FishCuddles your awesome @geoff1000 lol too funny
    @DonLonG . I might have to steal that!!! Post
    @hellcat_123 ihave been asked many times to cuddle in my underclothes.. not gunna happen. It's crazy. Even asking if my top can come off.. well it comes off but not for you! Lol
    The foot fetish has also come up too many crazy requests. Lol maybe next time I'm asked to just cuddle in under close I will put my Granny gown on which has 2 layers of clothing.

• I was going to meet up with a guy just to see if we were compatible, and get to know him. He said, btw, can you wear a mini skirt. Just no. I never answer him. I just block him.

• A friend tells me that a female coworker would welcome all the new male starters at his company, in a very friendly way. At the end of that meeting, she would hand them a screw ( brass-plated steel, one inch long, for fastening wood ) and say, "That's the only one you'll get off me".

• @geoff1000 That female coworker is an absolute legend!

• Thank you @Sheena123 😎❤️😎🤗🎉Thank you also @ElleCuddleMi I don’t blame you @whitehurst58 Awesomr story @geoff1000 and I agree with @sethryan44

• I’ve been asked to cuddle without a bra under my shirt.

I could have a shirt and shorts/pants on but the request to have no bra? That’s a no for me.

• @CuddleStella I don’t blame you, his intentions are an easy give away! Platonic cuddling expectations only!

• “ is it ok if you send me a deposit for booking a session “?

Nope , not interested

• edited September 2020

I never wear a bra under my shirt.