NEW CUDDLES

Hey everyone, I’m new to this platform and I’m wondering if my profile is appropriate and classy.
Feel free to comment below! I’m open for all feed back.

Comments

• Hey lava girl,

Your profile seems pretty awesome to me :-)
    Nothing inappropriate at all!
    Sorry we live so far apart :-)

• @sweet_lava_girl - Welcome to CC. Your profile is amazing. Don't change a thing. :)

• Very well done!

• Your profile is energetic, warm, welcoming, inviting, classy. Well done!

• Looks wonderful!
    I keep my bio short, but you may inspire me to add a bit more.
    I think it is very classy.
    The only thing I’d change is your preferred days/times. I’d take it off it you do not have any preferences. Just takes up space in my opinion.
    Welcome to CC and I hope you enjoy your time on this platform. There are a lot of wonderful people here. 😇

• You write with an authentic voice that invokes respect and honest vulnerability. Pretty damn difficulty thing to do in my opinion.

• [Deleted User]SanFranResident (deleted user)

Your profile is fine and you seem like a nice person. That said, to be perfectly honest it’s a little bit generic; we are all here because we like cuddles. Maybe say something else about yourself?

• Yes it's a wonderful profile! Classy and original, and 100% plagiarized from mine. Good job girl. You have great taste.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Oh wow, I thought you were joking @biancalovecraft

I guess mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery? regardless of who came up with it, it's a solid profile.

• Hey, we can't all be beautiful, brilliant, and sincere 😉

• Beautiful. Welcome though.

Wow!

Reminds me of a male profile I saw a while back. It was long but I thought I recognized a couple sentences. By googling I discovered that it was like 5 paragraphs from the profiles of 5 different female pro cuddlers glued together. Pretty weird.

• @biancalovecraft wow. I would find it rude if someone copied my profile word for word without asking. Not only did she rudely take that from you, she even went to the forums for praises over something she didn’t even try to be original on.... just rude...

• I was thinking of adding this paragraph to my profile, to flesh it out a bit, comments welcome :
    "To be or not to be, that is the question, whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing, end them."

• I don’t know, @geoff1000 -- I mean, it’s cute, but when I write something for public consumption, I try to imagine how people might perceive it long after I’m gone. Do you really think crap like that will endure more than a week or two? :)

• [Deleted User]lovelyhugs (deleted user)

@sweet_lava_girl WOW critics can be harsh. Also good job ...everyone looked at profile...success👍🏽 Hopefully lots of cuddles come your way.

• @biancalovecraft girl I'm laughing into my tea right now. I feel you. 😂😂😂

• @biancalovecraft I didn't see the OP profile as she has been paused but I just looked at yours and agree , it is a good profile. Classy enough to copy 😋

• @ThomSSI
    You're right. Maybe I should use a nom de plume at this point in my writing career, such as Che Kaspir.

• @biancalovecraft Glad the fraud was exposed; your response had me lmao!

• @biancalovecraft - epic response. Good to call her out. It is one thing to plagiarize papers in high school or college (where I admit I made good money writing other people's papers), but another to abscond/steal/plagiarize someone's identity.

People, if you can't describe yourself and what you're looking for, maybe an online forum isn't going to work out for you. Ever.

• @Sideon - You helped people cheat on their academic papers? Shame.

• @Mike403 - those were desperate survival times. I'm not saying it was right.

• It’s fraud only when she can gain something from it and fraud is typically a crime against money. Fraud=federal.
    If you’re that upset about someone copying your profile then take them to court and stop being a key board warrior if you have nothing better to do

edited September 2020

@beach_cuddles You just made one of the dumbest posts I've seen on this forum, and that's saying something. Congrats.

• Exactly, you know I’m right because you can’t think of anything else to say @SanFranResident

• @beach_cuddles

She could have gained unkowning clients based solely on her carefully crafted profile written by another professional, that she stole, word per word. I'd be pretty upset if I paid someone only to find they had such a miniscule interest in cuddling that they couldn't be bothered to sit down and write their own introduction to why they are here.
    That's what makes her a fraud. That's why her profile is paused. Either the mods agreed enough to take action or "she" was embarassed enough to pause her profile.

It's tacky, unprofessional and anyone who sides with a thief probably doesn't belong here either.

• @beach_cuddles makes a valid point. Legally can we call it fraud? Probably not. Is it ethically questionable and frowned upon? Yea. Is it something we ought to shame and virtue signal about as keyboard warriors? Also probably not.

Consider this: there is nothing new under the sun

• FR though if I were a female pro, I’d be a little pissed off, too. It’s bad for the overall market, which thrives best when there is good honesty and communication