Virtual Cuddles - The Price is Right?

I'm curious what everyone (who is doing them) is paying for virtual cuddles right now? I've been seeing prices all over the place!

I'm also curious - What happens in your virtual sessions?

For me, a virtual session is an extension of what I do during in-person cuddles: listen to you so that you feel and know you are truly being heard. I will see you, looking into your eyes and letting you look into mine, so you know you are not alone. I will love you, platonically and with no strings attached, because I see and know your goodness. I will honor you, learning the gifts and unique qualities that make you exactly who you are. I will sing to you, if you want!, or lead you in a meditation. Together we will experience joy and true connection.

Has anyone had a virtual session like this? I would love to hear any experiences you've had virtually and from other pros who are doing something similar. We all can use more love, joy, connection and presence in these stressful, uncertain times!!

Would you be interested in a special hour-long virtual $60 session? My rate is typically $111 an hour with a two hour minimum.

So grateful to get your feedback on this. While it's nice to make money cuddling, my motive here is not financial, it's spiritual. This is my life's work - and I want to make it as accessible as possible to as many people as I can :)

Comments

• [Deleted User]SanFranResident (deleted user)

I often pay $40, sometimes less, sometimes $50. I see some charging more than that, even upwards of $100 or more. My feeling about that is similar to how I feel about cuddlers charging $200+: without some indication on their profile of why their time is worth so much more than everyone else's, I have no idea why anyone would book them.

Your profile is a little different, in that you've clearly put some thought and time into what you're offering, and I imagine that for the right client it would be very appealing.

As far as what happens in my virtual sessions, I just like to talk. It's an easy way to meet someone new and get their full attention for an hour. That's about it.

• Ever since pros were allowed to lower their price to help out during the pandemic, I lowered my virtual sessions to $15/hour. I also do $10/half hour. I use skype. A Skype session is whatever makes you comfortable! Some have the phone positioned so we’re chatting while laying down, or just simply sitting on a couch talking away. I’ve had some that like to sing with me, others play word games or board games. If you have suggestions, I’m certainly open to learning new ways to have a virtual session.

• That's so nice Sheena. $15/hour is very reasonable.

• I currently offer virtual sessions at $60 per hour, and I offer to teach people how to use the Emotional Freedom Technique to help with stress and difficulties in their lives. I can also do oracle card readings or just listen and provide emotional support. I have done some courses in psychology and counselling and while I wasn't able to finish my degree due to getting Fibromyalgia, I have gained a lot of insight and knowledge.