FYI : MrComfortable87 has been banned

edited September 2020 in General

In case you were wondering.

Comments

• [Deleted User]lovelyhugs (deleted user)

Yep, really negative energy.

• Oh, thank goodness.

• [Deleted User]lovelyhugs (deleted user)

What was funny is that all the guys that viewed his discussions knew not to jump into the conversation unless they step on a landmine. Just sit back and watch the fireworks right @geoff1000 😉

• I flagged one of his posts, citing also the many new threads he'd created. I now wonder if the profile photo was real.

• At first, I can understand a new cuddlier having questions about the site but late last night he was posting several posts within a few minutes of each other (that’s odd lol), without giving other people much chance to respond. I also felt that his post about why all the good looking women get banned was not in great taste. There are plenty of great pro and enthusiast women that keep their clothes on lol 😂 and still not banned.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

I must have missed the boat on his antics, only comment from him I could was was about his favourite cuddle position being standing up with a beer which is certainly an interesting answer for sure. Based on the comments here I'm guessing he was maybe a troll making a bunch of threads/comments that were less than appropriate?

• @Zundar Wow! I read many of his threads and posts but missed that one. How is he supposed to make a connection appropriate for cuddling, while being focused on his needs and using beer as a distraction from the other cuddler (rhetorical). Interesting 🧐 past new number, to say the least.

• @Zundar
    He started about 10 threads, all in the same vein : I'm gorgeous, the pros are sex workers and too expensive, everyone else is ugly, the men are losers, would you cuddle in a pile of horse manure ? , etc. They've all been taken down.

• Mmmmmmm..... beer.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

@FishCuddles from the sounds of it the beer comment was the least offensive thing he said on here, but it's no less baffling for sure.

@geoff1000 On the one hand I'm a little sad I missed seeing all that as I'm sure he got some pretty great responses, but on the other I'm glad he and those threads are all gone now.

• @geoff1000 for elaborating on his posts and @Zundar I agree especially after the explanation.

• @Mike403 “Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” -Homer Simpson

• @sethryan44 lol I have a talking magnet of that on my fridge 😹

• Those beer are not social distancing!