Stayed up all night and past midnight where you are RespondšŸ‘šŸ½: Why are you still up?

[Deleted User]lovelyhugs (deleted user)

Iā€™m taking care of my mom because there is no nurse right now. Binging on Lucifer on Netflix. Snacking on things I shouldnā€™t. Too tired to do anything productive but donā€™t want to sleep. Can sleep every two hours until itā€™s time to reposition my mom but who wants to wake up every 2 hours. So... hi everyonešŸ¤Ŗ

Comments

• [Deleted User]lovelyhugs (deleted user)

šŸ˜‚I just realized that most people on a weekend may be doing all sorts of ...thingsšŸ˜ they may not want to mention in a post.

• I actually work night shifts in a chocolate factory so thatā€™s why Iā€™m always up every night lol some nights I have to stay awake all night so I can sleep during the day to prepare. Got to get that chocolate out to you folks!

• [Deleted User]lovelyhugs (deleted user)

Thatā€™s great you go home smelling wonderful everyday?
    Lol I would use that in every flirtatious conversation... so many options. Real world of course not the cuddle world. OMG I just imagined a world where cuddling is the major thing. Itā€™s entirely white and puffy like clouds and you can hug the ground. Thank gosh I will be going to sleep soon. Next I will probably imagine carebears attacking me.

Goodnight Goodmorning

• I usually go to bed early but was enjoying the weekend for as long as I could and getting a head start on paperwork (for work), so I can see more clients today. Not to mention eating cereal one of my favorites late night snacks and played Madden 2020 šŸˆ

• I have been staying up until 2 watching a Turkish TV series.

• It's late afternoon here in the UK ; but I find myself waking at about 2am most nights, and reading the evening USA forum posts gives me something to do.

• I work the night shift at a hospital, so I'm usually on in the wee hours. Getting on the forums provides me a nice break from the madness of my job.

• Now it's the middle of the night in the UK, and I'm feeling more awake than I did this afternoon. ā˜¹ļø

• @geoff1000 Ugh. Thatā€™s no fun. Hope you get some sleep.