Hello Again from The Cuddler Formerly Known as 2dogmom!

[Deleted User]SuperSnuggler2 (deleted user)
edited September 2020 in Professional Cuddling

Hi CC Forum... I've returned to the group! Several people have already "found" me here, but I wanted to take a minute to let others know I've returned. I've missed some of you. Others not so much. lol

This year has been rough as in COVID is the BEST thing to happen in my world. I lost two friends (cancer and sudden heart attack), divorced, lost my job and one of my beloved pups, Roxie, died unexpectedly (hence why I did not come back as 2dogmom :'( ). I have lived through some heart shattering pain, over and over, and wished a million times I could have had someone to hold and comfort me on those darkest of days.

I deleted my CC account in the spring because I needed time to grieve my losses and heal, but now I have returned as a pro. When I was an enthusiast, several of my cuddle partners said I should "go pro." So now I am because, after the past eight months, I understand more than ever that people need caring touch in their lives and I now have the personal and professional flexibility to be a pro.

Feel free to message me even if you are not booking. :) Glad to be back. ~ The SuperSnuggler2 aka Julie formerly known on CC as 2dogmom :)

Comments